Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaft stop?

Comment

yes thats what BMW calls them, but its a nylon washer almost that is on ether side of the oil pump drive shaft and keeps it in the proper spacing.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
        I got a 4 day weekened coming up. Its gonna be tits
        Lucky. I'm stuck at the shop all week.

Comment

Just me up with the powdercoater

Wow... this guy does bottlecaps for $35 each! Or any wheel about that size for that price

Anyways. He quoted me $55 for my valve cover and intake manifold! I am so happy, now I just got to buy the powder! I cant decide what color!

If he waffleswaffleswaffles good work I will let you all know about him, he works out of his garage but he has a professional oven and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
            I've been thinking about that one, maybe offer him less w/ out wheels. Got a head pretty much done, just would need to get a bottom end and a trans. Hmm...
            Apparently someone is being dumb enough to offer him around his asking price :eeek: so oh well. Good for him, move on to the next one, but thanks for the advice. I didn't want to feel like I was giving him more than I should.
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              Apparently someone is being dumb enough to offer him around his asking price :eeek: so oh well. Good for him, move on to the next one, but thanks for the advice. I didn't want to feel like I was giving him more than I should.
              Bahahahahahah. If that's seriously the case, good for him. Moving on nowwww.

If the car was literally all there minus just the engine and trans, it's worth $1000 to me. However, I have no idea of the current condition and I already have a project car I need to finish!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/bar/2676394571.html

Sending my intake mani to this guy while I have it off

Im thinking army green...?

You should know............look this guy up in more detail.............he has a record for some serious stuff..............I'll send you a PM 5Toes......

Comment

^A case of too good to be true?
                  sigpic

Comment

I got the PM. The guy is a registered sex offender... but his conviction is from 1998.

I met him, I shook his hand multiple times. I NEVER EVER would of guessed.

He doesn't look gruff and he had good hygiene, he was showing pics of powdercoating on his phone, and half the pics on there were of his daughter who I guess is like 6 or so. He seems like a good parent.

He was very nice and now I dont know what to do. I trust the guy, he looks like he does nice work.

Ill just make sure to go with a friend whenever I goto his house. Gotta be careful

Comment

Damn, this might be your new cock docking partner 5toes....

Just sayin'
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Anyone parting an M50 E36 car? Need some exhaust shit. PM me if you're parting an E36 locally.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                          Damn, this might be your new cock docking partner 5toes....

Just sayin'
                          funny funny. Get serious.

Ill probably go through and let the guy do the work. Its no big deal... I text him that I am showing up with the stuff. I give him the stuff and the powder I bought... I come back in a few days and pay him.

I will just make sure to go with my 2 bestfriends... hard to mess with me if I have two buddies that are nearly 19.

Comment

Just be careful I guess.
                            If he says please reach into my pocket for a candy bar, dont do it, even if he knows its your favorite kind of candy.
                            sigpic

Comment

^ duh.

Just keep my distance and stay cool I guess. Im guessing I shouldn't confront him about it?

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                                Just be careful I guess.
                                If he says please reach into my pocket for a candy bar, dont do it, even if he knows its your favorite kind of candy.
                                Hahahahhaha fcukin hilarious

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                funny funny. Get serious.

Ill probably go through and let the guy do the work. Its no big deal... I text him that I am showing up with the stuff. I give him the stuff and the powder I bought... I come back in a few days and pay him.

I will just make sure to go with my 2 bestfriends... hard to mess with me if I have two buddies that are nearly 19.
                                I am serious. GL dude
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X