X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TobyB
    replied
    Oh dammit.

I looked for one of those for too long, missed a few, and ended up with the E39t.
    For a LOT less financial outlay.
    and I must admit, I quite like it, when I feel the need to go boating
    without all the expense, water, ropes or naval banter.

t
    arrr, it's drivin' me nooots!

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    I did a thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20221104_2330421312.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	10074008

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post

Said the biggest liar in the world lol
    Im a Motorcycle addict now, Ducati, KTM, and a couple shitty Hondas.

I have a 1995 Ford F150 and a 74 International Scout II that I am working on but im outta the car scene.

Leave a comment:

• TobyB
    replied
    ...watching the E39 dump coolant out the tailpipe and wondering, is it old coolant from the PO who let it get waaay too hot,

or is it fresh, that I've been adding for the last 25 miles. Jesus Christ, the exhaust system on this thing is ginormous.

t

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Happy Friday losers <3

What are y'all up to this weekend? Putting the wagon on the lift today and swapping out old word control arms and bushings after work.

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    I loved the Manual and the M54 in my E46 Wagon do it AbeSonic
    Do whut? It's got some nice DS2's wheels on it and they look pretty sick. If I had piles of money I'd like to put it on airbags so I could RAISE it or dump it when I need to.

The old man in me appreciated not having to row through gears in traffic lol

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I loved the Manual and the M54 in my E46 Wagon do it AbeSonic

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Wagon life = best lifeee

I'm happy with my E46iT even though its slow as balls. But that's not what its MEANT for so honestly I don't mind.

Did any of y'all go to Wagonfest?
    I was going to go with my s4 but ended up in the garage, like most weekends. Seems like I either have to choose between car shows or getting shit done on cars. I'll be honest, being at dirtfish didn't really make the choice any more difficult. That place is great, but hell on lowered clean cars.

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Wagon life = best lifeee

I'm happy with my E46iT even though its slow as balls. But that's not what its MEANT for so honestly I don't mind.

Did any of y'all go to Wagonfest?

Leave a comment:

• 4tDX
    replied
    I do and hopefully I can keep it running forever!
    It's still my DD, but I've been wanting to take it off the road to address a couple of things. So, I'm needing something to hold me over while I work on it.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
    There was a black on black E34 wagon I didn't catch soon enough a couple of months ago in PDX.

Been looking, for what seems like forever, for a BMW, but everything is priced to the moon or is an absolutely dumpster fire of a car.

Owned a MT 2.0T A4 avant and really didn't enjoy the car. Test drove a couple of V70Rs that i wanted to like so badly, but too many little things I disliked... Stuck with trying to find a BMW for now.
    do you no longer own an S50 powered early sedan?

Leave a comment:

• 4tDX
    replied
    There was a black on black E34 wagon I didn't catch soon enough a couple of months ago in PDX.

Been looking, for what seems like forever, for a BMW, but everything is priced to the moon or is an absolutely dumpster fire of a car.

Owned a MT 2.0T A4 avant and really didn't enjoy the car. Test drove a couple of V70Rs that i wanted to like so badly, but too many little things I disliked... Stuck with trying to find a BMW for now.
    Last edited by 4tDX; 09-29-2022, 04:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TobyB
    replied
    E34 wagon
    yeah, I think I missed the last one in the state about 5 years ago. Then one showed up in the local junkyard last winter...

So I settled for an E39 wagon. Even those are getting harder to find at 'project' prices. I'm not in love with the steering ratio,
    but as a cruiser, it does all right.

t

Leave a comment:

• AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

I miss my E30, not gonna lie... but I cant stand dealing with smog so now my fun car is smog exempt ...

I was tempted to get a 4door 324D (smog exempt in California) before I bought my Alfa. It looked like it had some rust... so instead of buying that I bought a rusty Alfa Romeo lol
    Sounds like sound logic

In other news, my ZHP is up for sale and I got some nibbles. Gonna make a couple pile-o-money happen soon and finally investing into a certain sad delphin gray savings account that's been long neglected.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied

Said the biggest liar in the world lol
    I miss my E30, not gonna lie... but I cant stand dealing with smog so now my fun car is smog exempt ...

I was tempted to get a 4door 324D (smog exempt in California) before I bought my Alfa. It looked like it had some rust... so instead of buying that I bought a rusty Alfa Romeo lol
    Last edited by 2mAn; 09-20-2022, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X