Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    That's kind of how I feel about my Zinno car. However, I lust for a clean alpine coupe (or even a clean sedan) badly.
    that bad huh
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

    Comment


      If anyone is selling their 325/318 i/is coupe pm me please. I need one.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

      Comment


        Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
        that bad huh
        Don't get me wrong, I love my car...but I'd love it more if it were alpine! Maybe when I get it cleaned up a little more, I'll start to like Zinno more again. Who knows...
        Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
        503.967.3800
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | ''01 Z3M | 11 328xi-t

        Comment


          Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          That's kind of how I feel about my Zinno car. However, I lust for a clean alpine coupe (or even a clean sedan) badly.
          As did I. It took years before I finally found one. The only other colour I want is delphin. Either a late model IX coupe or IX Touring.
          Originally posted by Sonny
          I am a meme for our community.

          Comment


            Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
            As did I. It took years before I finally found one. The only other colour I want is delphin. Either a late model IX coupe or IX Touring.
            My next quest for the proper E30 will be VERY specific. It's gotta be an '88 or '89 Alpinweis 325i/is coupe with schwarz or cardinalrot leder. No tan interior. No airbag. No automagic.

            Probably won't find one local, but if I've gotta drive a ways to get the right car, so be it.
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | ''01 Z3M | 11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Brad can we go see your exhaust guy this weekend? or give me his info. Its time :)
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                As did I. It took years before I finally found one. The only other colour I want is delphin. Either a late model IX coupe or IX Touring.
                Delphine is my favorite color besides alpine. I fell in love with that color when I owned a 87' 325e coupe. Delphine with mint black houndstooth interior. That car was the shit. And the color was soooo lovely. I miss it.
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 2man View Post
                  Brad can we go see your exhaust guy this weekend? or give me his info. Its time :)
                  Imma be outta town mang. And from what I remember, he's not open on weekends. So if you can do it on a weekday (Monday or Wednesday) then I can roll with!

                  Pro muffler and brake in Everett! Ask for Steve! And tell him brad ( the black kid) sent you hehehe
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                  Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                  Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                    My next quest for the proper E30 will be VERY specific. It's gotta be an '88 or '89 Alpinweis 325i/is coupe with schwarz or cardinalrot leder. No tan interior. No airbag. No automagic.

                    Probably won't find one local, but if I've gotta drive a ways to get the right car, so be it.
                    So you just GOTTA have a white 2D with shitty taillights and low arches?

                    Comment


                      ahh lol some people i tell ya
                      Originally posted by bmwm42
                      PNW vulture pm me for parts
                      Strategic nw e30 command

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                        So you just GOTTA have a white 2D with shitty taillights and low arches?
                        You've got a red 4d with shitty taillights and low arches!

                        :D
                        Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                        503.967.3800
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | ''01 Z3M | 11 328xi-t

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                          My next quest for the proper E30 will be VERY specific. It's gotta be an '88 or '89 Alpinweis 325i/is coupe with schwarz or cardinalrot leder. No tan interior. No airbag. No automagic.

                          Probably won't find one local, but if I've gotta drive a ways to get the right car, so be it.
                          You should be able to find it. I was looking for strictly 89-90 325is white on black with clean title and manual. The more stock the better. I eventually found mine with an auto but sold with 5speed swap parts. White on black is rareish but if your fine with an I then I am sure something will pop up. I was looking as far as Texas.
                          Originally posted by Sonny
                          I am a meme for our community.

                          Comment


                            ^^So do you!! KnowhatImsayin'?

                            Comment


                              I want a Hennarot 2D early model with Euro bumpers, 16" ACS Type 1's and an s38.:D

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                                You should be able to find it. I was looking for strictly 89-90 325is white on black with clean title and manual. The more stock the better. I eventually found mine with an auto but sold with 5speed swap parts. White on black is rareish but if your fine with an I then I am sure something will pop up. I was looking as far as Texas.
                                I don't mind an '88 because the bumpers swap right over. I just don't want an air bag car. I don't really mind doing a swap, but would prefer a factory 5-speed car. It's gonna get an S50 or an M30B35 anyway, so what's a 5-speed swap?

                                A factory sport package car would be preferred but I don't really care all that bad.

                                Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                                ^^So do you!! KnowhatImsayin'?
                                I love my late model! Early models are nice too though. S38...now we're talking!
                                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                                503.967.3800
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | ''01 Z3M | 11 328xi-t

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X