Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Bummer dude!

    I would want all four so ill PM you if the ones I have wont work okay? Ill drink a beer for you and your wife. Haha.

    Should be an awesome time. Excited to meet some new people and hoping to meet more R3V heads from out of state!
    Whoa whoa I dint say I wasn't going!!! Me and the " ol " lady are headed up Friday and staying the weekend at one of my fav places in Bellevue SQ so if you need the rings I can bring them to you, granted I can find the other 2.

    Comment


      I think I'm ready for the drive to the picnic. Cosmetically there is really nothing I can do to make it look better except to give it a bath. Rolling up on caps so I'll be full of fail.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Keith M View Post
        I think I'm ready for the drive to the picnic. Cosmetically there is really nothing I can do to make it look better except to give it a bath. Rolling up on caps so I'll be full of fail.

        Not to mention diving boards lol but you do have points for gc suspension lol
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

        Comment


          Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
          Not to mention diving boards lol but you do have points for gc suspension lol
          Everyone is a diving board hater lol.

          1987 Alpinwei├č 325is

          Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

          Comment


            Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
            Everyone is a diving board hater lol.
            x2

            i think im pretty much ready... might crawl under the car to get the spoiler to tuck into the bumper a little more, though i might not do anything.

            i am registered though so ill be there one way or another.

            Paolo, dont forget the mini-bbq. I bought some dogs in Leavenworth that I want to enjoy on sunday
            Simon
            Current Car:
            -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
            -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment


              Does anybody local have a 2 pin plug I can get?

              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show....php?t=252895y

              Comment


                Simon, do you know of they'll let us BBQ at Lemay? There will be food for sale there, that's the only reason I ask and I foresee some people having a problem with us cooking our own food.

                Paging James or Lance Richert?
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  Does anybody local have a 2 pin plug I can get?

                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show....php?t=252895y
                  I may have what you need. The connector connects to the blue sensor in the Tstat housing right?
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                  Comment


                    +1


                    Just cause I missed you peoples.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      I may have what you need. The connector connects to the blue sensor in the Tstat housing right?
                      Yup that's the one

                      Comment






                        That it?
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                          Simon, do you know of they'll let us BBQ at Lemay? There will be food for sale there, that's the only reason I ask and I foresee some people having a problem with us cooking our own food.

                          Steve was at Kates Pub last night at the R3V gtg and he said it was cool
                          Simon
                          Current Car:
                          -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                          -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                          Make R3V Great Again -2020

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 2man View Post
                            Steve was at Kates Pub last night at the R3V gtg and he said it was cool
                            :up:

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              Yup that's the one
                              I have a bunch of them also, I can get it later today when I get off work.

                              Comment


                                ^That would be way more convenient. Are you going to Bert's tonight?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X