Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ill check for spark tommorrow the cps sensor looked fucked, hoping thats the issue or that i somehow flopped the fuel lines
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

    Comment


      How's the weather for this weekend?
      Transaction Feedback: -click here
      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

      Comment


        Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
        ill check for spark tommorrow the cps sensor looked fucked, hoping thats the issue or that i somehow flopped the fuel lines
        M42Toes? Is that you?

        Comment


          Originally posted by 2man View Post
          x2

          Ive been seeing so many more E30s these last few days. I even saw Brad today! You know he is going through E30 withdrawal, he didnt even notice my car
          Lmao! I need to get the ball rolling again on my 318...I need a alpine valance to inspire me to start working on the ugly bastard.
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


          Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

          Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

          Comment


            Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
            M42Toes? Is that you?
            Yes if your name is changed to shitism
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

            Comment


              :woowoo:

              Comment


                Calling someone fivetoes is fighting words bro.
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                Comment


                  lolz especially coming from a dude that is to "busy" to work on his own car
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    shit just cranks at backfires, everything is connected correctly not like there was much to connect anyway but im just like wtf, start you fucking piece of shit, i hope its something stupid
                    Is the timing set correctly?


                    Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                      shit just cranks at backfires, everything is connected correctly not like there was much to connect anyway but im just like wtf, start you fucking piece of shit, i hope its something stupid
                      its always something stupid when you're this close. start with the basics, double check everything. you'll get it :up:
                      Simon
                      Current Car:
                      -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                      -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                        Is the timing set correctly?
                        Yea came from running engine with new head etc. it has weak spark compression id over 200 psi leakdown less than 2%
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                          lolz especially coming from a dude that is to "busy" to work on his own car
                          Wow, I guess you really did get butthurt. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so quick to get angered.

                          Comment


                            Twelvizm- you were asking for more pics of my e30 the other week on vortex and I didn't have many... Well I have a lot more now thanks to the Leavenworth drive in case you still want to see them. Although I'll be at the picnic on Sunday so I suppose you could just see it in person. :)
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                              Wow, I guess you really did get butthurt. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so quick to get angered.
                              Lolz chill man I'm just fucking with you and going along for ride. I haz thick skin
                              Originally posted by bmwm42
                              PNW vulture pm me for parts
                              Strategic nw e30 command

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by .Lindsay. View Post
                                Twelvizm- you were asking for more pics of my e30 the other week on vortex and I didn't have many... Well I have a lot more now thanks to the Leavenworth drive in case you still want to see them. Although I'll be at the picnic on Sunday so I suppose you could just see it in person. :)
                                I wish I could make it. My daughter is due to be born within the month, so I'm not going anywhere for awhile.

                                I saw a couple photos of it from LW. But feel free to whore that beauty out!

                                Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                                Lolz chill man I'm just fucking with you and going along for ride. I haz thick skin
                                Well in that case....:finger:

                                :-P

                                In other newz, I haz a freend!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X