Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkle' View Post
    i just sold my e28 too :-|
    Yay! :D I'm sure you'll get another one someday!
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

i forgot how much i love fishing, limiting in 45 minutes or so so the rest of the 6 hours was just so dam much fun.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

I ran out of money to do what I wanted to it. Oh well. My E30 is a much better car. I'll own a better E28 eventually.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Alright guys, I need a new DD. Don't want to spend more than 10k. Has to be a 4dr auto, BMW.

I've narrowed it down to: e36 m3, e39 5 series, or an e38 7 series. Looking for your opinions!
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

E38 740i sports are super sweet cars.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeM3n View Post
              If you don't already have a sub/amp to match that new deck then let me know. My brother has set for sale.
              What do you got for me?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

E39 ftw
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                  E38 740i sports are super sweet cars.
                  +1. One of the best looking BMW's imo.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    Alright guys, I need a new DD. Don't want to spend more than 10k. Has to be a 4dr auto, BMW.

I've narrowed it down to: e36 m3, e39 5 series, or an e38 7 series. Looking for your opinions!
                    My dad just sold his E39 530i sport for $10k. It was a solid car and I sure miss it. The M54 is an awesome motor and pretty good on fuel. Make sure to do the cooling system on it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post

E28 535e. Best decision you'll ever make.
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

^ cause they didnt make those

Comment

LOL I meant to say 525e. MERrr

535e... Hmmmm 3.7L ?? :D Lol
                          -Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                            E28 535e. Best decision you'll ever make.
                            As much as I like the e28, it's too old for my purposes. This will be a kid hauler so I'd prefer the newest possible with the latest safety features.

I am leaning toward the e38... I can get a 2001 for right around my price point and I love the idea of getting into another v8. But do they drive like boats? How annoying are they to park? Is the IL obnoxiously longer than the 740i, or is the difference negligible?

I think they're gorgeous cars...
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

^^ Big fan of the 740i Sport. I would not get an iL, however. They just don't look right to me, IMO.

Comment

E38s are gorgeous cars as well. After seeing The Transporter... Yeah do want.
                                -Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X