No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon, I might be down to come help. If I'm not doing anything later, I'll give you a call and come lend a hand!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

sweet. Thanks austin, i'll be putting everthing back from the driveline back on down.

SO ready to get this bitch back on the road. lol.
      sigpic
      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
        It might do the exact opposite of what your hoping if they are bigger injectors.

very true but the DME with a fresh O2 sensor should be able to compensate. the injectors are only 17lb were the stockers are 14.5. also the M50 runs higher fuel pressure compared to the M20 so i figure it will be fine. also from reading a good bit on here about the injector swap everyone seems happy with it and says the car seems to run smoother. i don't know if thats a placebo effect or true but its worth the try, and if it runs worse ill pull them out until a get a chip to go along with.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

It's worth a shot. As long as the ECU can compensate for the bigger injectors then your golden.

When I swapped injectors on my A4 the ECU didn't Regester them till I got a tune.
          Originally posted by Sonny
          I am a meme for our community.

Comment

same with my WRX swapped impreza wagon, but i went from 375cc's to 880cc's lol

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Haha yeah that would do it. Let me know how they work. Maybe I'll follow.
              Originally posted by Sonny
              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

will do, just ordered a set from a member on here as well as the "service" kit for them. im going to also take them to work and clean/flow test them first.

Comment

Woohoo! Well not really

The starter igntion wire IS getting power when the key is turned... so neutral safety switch is good.

Solenoid is crap

Comment

Nice work Toes.

Comment

Thank ya

Comment

Im scared of this job :(

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          Ya it kind of sucks on an M20E30. Did it about three times on my eta. 24V is so much easier.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

AbeSonic is the blower motor master.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Any tips? the one bolt is easy to get to from underneath the other... eh

It looked like removing the intake mani would make it easy. What do you think?

Comment

when i did my 5spd swap i had no problem getting both from the top with a extension.

Comment

Working...
                                X