PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
    Is he the one that goes through transmissions pretty fast? Might have been another driver with a car just like it. Clean as fuck though 8-)
    Negative. He's not even on the forums...
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Nobody has a Brilliantrot hood I can haz?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I haz a bronzantrot
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Lolol!
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Eta power View Post
            You are going to kill yourself.
            Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
            At your rate, evolution will take care of you soon.
            took forever to find it, but i knew someone already pointed out what was soon to happen....
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              I would suggest just waiting until 5 toes gets REALLY frustrated, and decides to sell his car..
              Oh please be quiet. I am a kid, and I am firguring things out as I go. I am having fun.

And how does pulling a fuel line to check for fuel and having some spray out going to make me kill myself?? How else should I go about this?

I am really starting to feel unwanted here, I can understand that I dont bring much to the knowledge part of this forum, and I can be annoying and rant ALOT, but please give me a break. I am less naive in person

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                Oh please be quiet. I am a kid, and I am firguring things out as I go. I am having fun.

And how does pulling a fuel line to check for fuel and having some spray out going to make me kill myself?? How else should I go about this?

I am really starting to feel unwanted here, I can understand that I dont bring much to the knowledge part of this forum, and I can be annoying and rant ALOT, but please give me a break. I am less naive in person
                Your an easy target 5toes. If you don't want people pissing on your parade (including myself), don't make that easy for them to accomplish.

Your young. We understand that. But if you you say your less naive in person, then make it seem that way on the boards.

I'm sure that if we all met you In person, you'd be a cool kid (yes I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt)

Just some broski advice
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Well I will hopefully be able to make it out to one of the meets soon. Too bad Bremerton is so far of a drive from all of them.

Oh and figured out why car doesnt want to start today. After letting it start yesterday, all it did was want idle with me occasionally revving it. So the ECU didn't learn. Thus today it was confused as fuuuuuu and didn;t have a clue what to do.

So I unplugged battery overnight to let it reset itself

Comment

There are pressure gauges and such diagnostic tools to check for fuel pressure. Pulling a pressurized fuel line is asking for an explosion and/or fire.

Please don't take my criticism the wrong way. I'm 17, but I've alreay been thought my noob hazing.
                    Originally posted by 5Toes
                    bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                      Your an easy target 5toes. If you don't want people pissing on your parade (including myself), don't make that easy for them to accomplish.

Your young. We understand that. But if you you say your less naive in person, then make it seem that way on the boards.

I'm sure that if we all met you In person, you'd be a cool kid (yes I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt)

Just some broski advice
                      QFT. #realtalk
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                        Well said spiD.

Comment

Well I will hopefully be able to make it out to one of the meets soon. Too bad Bremerton is so far of a drive from all of them.

Oh and figured out why car doesnt want to start today. After letting it start yesterday, all it did was want idle with me occasionally revving it. So the ECU didn't learn. Thus today it was confused as fuuuuuu and didn;t have a clue what to do.

So I unplugged battery overnight to let it reset itself
                          We might be doing a meet down in Renton for some Red Robin this coming Tuesday...doooo it
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                            Not for sale ;) Plus, they won't be black much longer.....
                            :finger:

Comment

I think this is the winner. I just need to keep mulling it over in my head for a month. If I still like it after that, then I may pull the trigger.

Comment

5toes.
                                Sorry if I sounded like an ass.
                                I thought you were lifting a car in the dark, that scares me when people do that.
                                My apologies for not knowing the situation.
                                I think we all give you shit for fun, relax, its the internetz.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X