X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
    5toes.
    Sorry if I sounded like an ass.
    I thought you were lifting a car in the dark, that scares me when people do that.
    My apologies for not knowing the situation.
    I think we all give you shit for fun, relax, its the internetz.
    Way to be the big gay lolz
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

5toes its just words from a keyboard. you get picked on because you post tarded things at times. you really need to step back at times and think about what you are doing lit alone what you are posting on a public forum.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

question: 5toes do you have a Bentley manual?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

:rofl:
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
            I think this is the winner. I just need to keep mulling it over in my head for a month. If I still like it after that, then I may pull the trigger.

I want cups for my E30 one day... I absolutely love them. I wonder if you can get them widened... :)

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
            5toes.
            Sorry if I sounded like an ass.
            I thought you were lifting a car in the dark, that scares me when people do that.
            My apologies for not knowing the situation.
            I think we all give you shit for fun, relax, its the internetz.
            Lifting my car? No I put it on jackstands during the day and then two weeks later at 4 o clock I lowered it back down to the ground

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
            :rofl:
            Yes... the pdf version. I look things up in it from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
              Your an easy target 5toes. If you don't want people pissing on your parade (including myself), don't make that easy for them to accomplish.

Your young. We understand that. But if you you say your less naive in person, then make it seem that way on the boards.

I'm sure that if we all met you In person, you'd be a cool kid (yes I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt)

Just some broski advice
              Well said, Brad.

5toes, you said you're more mature than it seems on the boards. Well, don't tell us, show us that you are. Think twice about all your posts before you post them; if it doesn't add anything of value, then don't post it. Listen more than you speak. Figure out what's appropriate to post and what's not. No one will hold it against you for venting once in a while, but to always be complaining about something just makes you a whiner. As someone much wiser than I once said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Also, be humble, put your pride aside and be willing to ask for help and advice; there's a ton of collective knowledge on here.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but just some advice to hopefully help keep you out of trouble. I don't think anyone on here doesn't want you to be on the forums, but you just make yourself an easy target to be picked on.

Come to one of the meets sometime. I know Bremerton is far and you probably won't be able to do a Tuesday night (yes, school and homework does come first), so the next weekend meet (or when you're on break from school), don't whine about how far it is or that people don't want you there and just come out. Until you do, we'll only know you by what you say on this forum.
              1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
              2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
              1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

SO i jumped into my car this morning and i turned the key and after i realized i unhooked the battery it still wouldnt turn over so i tore off my fuel line and BAM nothing happened, must be because i unscrewed my gass cap, interesting it could have been that i was ready to plug the line asap but maybe not. then after i saw it had fuel in the lines i get back in and go to start the car. then i opened my hood and i saw i had no engine, i think my dad took it from me because i spend to much time on the interwebz and i automatically get to use everything of his because he made me. good night my only friends in the whole wide world that aren't just friends out of pity.
                sigpic

Comment

^ here we go.

Comment

already went that way > and came back this way < and tried that way ^ and then tried this way ^ again and then decided to go this way ^ after failing again and then this way v. would you look at this!. just had to stop and say would you look at this.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                      SO i jumped into my car this morning and i turned the key and after i realized i unhooked the battery it still wouldnt turn over so i tore off my fuel line and BAM nothing happened, must be because i unscrewed my gass cap, interesting it could have been that i was ready to plug the line asap but maybe not. then after i saw it had fuel in the lines i get back in and go to start the car. then i opened my hood and i saw i had no engine, i think my dad took it from me because i spend to much time on the interwebz and i automatically get to use everything of his because he made me. good night my only friends in the whole wide world that aren't just friends out of pity.
                      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Drunk again i see?

Comment

I KEEP PRESSING f5 TO REFILL MY CROWN BOTTLE HALP!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL OMG cold blooded

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                            LOL OMG cold blooded
                            not really advice has been given multiple times, so I've decided that someone needs to beat this kid. I cant do it physically so ill do over the eeeeennnter net.
                            sigpic

Comment

Alex, you are my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                                Alex, you are my hero.
                                I'm my own hero when i get drunk im a karate master
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X