PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shot answer... yes.

5toes, easy way to check for spark is have someone crank the engine over while you hold the spark plugs against the intake manifold. just make sure you hold it tight to make sure it has a good ground.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

^ yup I know. Doing that tomorrow. One of my familys members didnt want to come out cause it is so cold.

Comment

Your spark plugs murmur? At least they aren't blurping.
        Originally posted by Sonny
        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Well I dont know how to describe it. It reminded me of a heart murmur..

Comment

One person job

If you connect pin 11 and pin 14. It will turn/start the engine.

Comment

well i ordered my parts. im pretty sure it will help some and sound better

so whats up every1?

Comment

^ It won't.
                Originally posted by Sonny
                I am a meme for our community.

Comment

haha, I had to go back in the thread to see what "parts" these are. You don't have an intake shroud around your fuhraze cone filter, the stock air box has cold air intake behind the left headlight if all the parts are there. The stock paper filter actually flows as good or better than just about anything anyway, there's been several threads on this issue. eBay chips are russian roulette.

Comment

doesnt matter it worked on his honda so it will work on his e30 lolz
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

lol

dam i can't believe i just spent $500 on parts for my bug. dam i can't wait to get them, install them and then be able to be out driving it again.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Well I feel dumb... $14 wasted

Industrial insulation manufacturer, foam insulation fabricator, urethane insulation, isocyanurate, foamglas, perlite, styrofoam, cellular glass insulate, phenolic foams, refrigeration systems, stainless steel tubing insulator, pvc jackets, pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical, underground insulation systems, by Extol of Ohio, Robin DeGraff.

Looks like I didnt need any coolant... and next time I dont need to do no 50/50 mix either. Im going for a 80/20 mix next time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                          lol

dam i can't believe i just spent $500 on parts for my bug. dam i can't wait to get them, install them and then be able to be out driving it again.
                          Did you get your 30 running?
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Got to drive the new F10 5 Series today. This one had a six speed manual. Lets just say the new cars are growing on me!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Austin, new sig is looking good

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Thank youuuu :)
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X