No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early euro bumper e30s are cool, besides that, meh.
    sigpic

Comment

the f is this?
      Transaction Feedback: -click here
      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Distributors, timing belts, valves requiring adjustment, in white! Exciting.:D

Comment

speakers & new covers installed and glove box :) its cold as shit out side
          Transaction Feedback: -click here
          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
          [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

^ it's really not that bad.
            Originally posted by Sonny
            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Decided to make the California trip in the summer.
              For now, taking the lady friend up for a surprise Seattle weekend.
              Anyone know/stayed at any nice hotels in the downtown Seattle area?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                Early plastic bumper swapped e30s are cool, besides that, meh.
                Ryann, even you agree, there is no better sounding motor then the M20 and M30.

That sound= sex!!!!
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                  Ryann, even you agree, there is no better sounding motor then the M20 and M30.

That sound= sex!!!!
                  Don't downgrade son! There are soooo many people that would love a 24v swapped, 5 luggin, plastic bumpered, black interior, etc etc etc... You get where I'm going with this.

Your car is on point.
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I love this car. I love what it's become, but sometimes, I get sick of working on it. If I had some other piece of shit to drive every day and keep this as a special fun driver, I definitely would!

If I were to sell it, I would really like to keep my suspension and front/rear seats (as well as the Tech2 wheel and stereo, but those are non-negotiable) and sell the car with comfort interior and stock suspension, but obviously, those also will be sold (on the car) for the right price. I don't have to sell it, but rather, I would kind of like to sell it.

Comment

Remember how I said "YES I AM AN IDIOT"... well this proves that

My car had a battery that read 11.8 volts... too dead. AND it was out of gas... no wonder why it wouldn't want to start! When I had it started earlier it was just luck cause today when it ran out of gas after driving the piss out of it, it was the same as before

Oh and my fuel pump I made audible now, some whacks with a screwdriver made it work!

Now it runs great, but fuel pump relay is broke so I am using a jumper. Works fine!

ICV is weird though, or DME hasn't learned how to idle yet. Idles at about 1800.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                        Early euro bumper e30s are cool, besides that, meh.
                        Uh, you're forgetting THEE most important parts about early models. Small tail lights, and higher rear arches. That's why late model cars suck.
                        M Coupe

Comment

Dry r3ving your car for all of r3v to see. Why did I never think of that?! Oh wait, because I'm not a dumbass.

Comment

I had just driven it for 40 minutes before... it was plenty warmed up man. Im not that stupid... the temp gauge was sitting right at 1/2

Comment

lol wtf seriously toes you are the fucking male version of the drama loving ugly annoying reality tv star hereon after referred to as snooki. someone needs to proof read your shit before your post it im going to ask iron joe how to ingore useless posts
                              Last edited by bmwm42; 12-14-2011, 11:44 PM.
                              Originally posted by bmwm42
                              PNW vulture pm me for parts
                              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Your left rear license plate bulb is in need of replacement.
                                M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X