No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasnt set on doing the drophats. Somebody recommended it in another thread and I wanted some opinions.

Also I am planning on doing both sides of my front suspension. It will cost me, but it will be worth it

Comment

Awesome, E30 M3 cabs on sale for 50% off Blunts price

Comment

you have a press?
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like I dont need one... http://www.m42club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12755

Comment

Don't do CAB's unless your lowered. It will give you some nasty tire wear on a stock car.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I was just reading that they add more caster, which doesnt do much to tire wear

Comment

Ok - go have fun 5toes.

Comment

caster has NOTHING to do with tire wear, caster effects steering return as well as high speed stability.

on a DD just put stock CAB's back on, no reason to get the M3's.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                  That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

I'm not the only one that's experienced it on a stock car - but what ever...

Comment

let him make his mistakes... whos got some popcorn?
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Ban his ass
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Im not trying to undermine ANYBODY. I know everybody in this thread has more experience than I do, however the M3 CABS only add more caster and a slight ammount of camber. Going with H&R sports would give alot more camber than adding these bushings... so how would tire wear be THAT much worse.

Lots of people recommend, and love the E30 M3 cabs... so why not? $5 more than normal ones

Comment

You see, this is the type of shit we're talking about. We try and give you some helpful advise and you all but tell us to go fuck ourselves... Right, like George Graves doesn't know anything about E30's and you insist your way it better. Whatever dude...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Just get them 5Toes. The fact they are M3 makes them better.

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
                              '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
                              '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
                              '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
                              '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

toes, just get the M3 CAB for the one side you need. :giggle:
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X