No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I had the tranny locked into first and was getting sideways fairly good for having an open diff.

My car is really starting to annoy me, but I am not going to quit.

I am thinking with a few e30 guys over, we can have the old engine out, and the new one in in like a full day? Sound reasonable? I would be re using my transmission, and my starter :) I have the wiring harness, as well as all the other bits.

So I get the new engine ready in the garage, we pull the old one, unbolt tranny, bolt it to new engine and drop it in.

Comment

I'll give you $100 for your E30 5toes.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
        I'll give you $100 for your E30 5toes.
        $101. I need the black interior shit for my car.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

another thing 5toes.. are you sure its your motor making the noise and not your csb or something?

Comment

Comment

$115
              One day at a shop with all the needed tools. Longer in a driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                $101. I need the black interior shit for my car.
                lets go halfsies i just want the valences maybe bumpers and ill take that new starter;) you can have the interior

Comment

Im not sure yet to be honest. Ill take a video and check into it more when the front suspension finally finishes up. Parts come tomorrow, thank the lawd

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                  $115
                  One day at a shop with all the needed tools. Longer in a driveway.
                  2 days still isnt even that bad

Comment

Originally posted by e30:) View Post
                    lets go halfsies i just want the valences maybe bumpers and ill take that new starter;) you can have the interior
                    Sold! Hahaha. Come on toez, your E30 will live on in the form of parts! Hahaha.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

i bet you didnt expect you were going to auction your car off tonight lol.

Comment

Im not quitting on my car... sorry

Comment

Can we split it 3 ways? I want the shell to make a rally30. I can make my own valances.

Comment

Take a long screwdriver and place one end on various areas of the motor and the other to your ear (ghetto stethoscope). It will help to pinpoint where the sound is coming from. And don't get youself tangled up in a fan belt while you are doing it.

Comment

Yup Keith, that is on the agenda.

All this talk is depressing me. Im getting off. Sorry to derail this thread

Comment

Better yet, start a part out thread for it lolz

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
                                X