No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was very close. Have it checked out anyway. Hope everything's ok!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Think I'll leave my diving boards un-tucked. :up:
      Originally posted by James Crivellone
      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Anyone else stoked for the snow?! It will be my first time driving my Ix in snow
        Originally posted by blunttech
        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          That was very close. Have it checked out anyway. Hope everything's ok!
          What in your opinion should i check, i did a visual. The frame that the bumper shocks slide into look good/ not bent to the eye. the trim is all good. drove it down the block and back. Checked the exhaust and manifold, seem to be fine. I think the bumper shocks took all the impact.

The guy took off, other wise id start making a list.

Neighbor just bought her van 5 days ago too. She was cheery in a nobody got hurt kinda way. If i woke up and saw my car like that id have a shit fit. Bad to say but im glad her van was there.

Weird thing is i completely slept through it. usually i wake up to a car door closing if it sounds like my car.
          Been with me for 16 years...
          sigpic
          Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

I'd check to make sure that the truck/door gaps are the same as they were before. Better safe than sorry!
            Originally posted by 5Toes
            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

I converted my obc along with the stalk. it will change the obc display but wont make the blinkers work. any ideas?

also everything is still apart but I did plug in the hazard switch and check fuses, my wipers also work.

Buy my Eta
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248238

Comment

Originally posted by Slidewayzz View Post
                I converted my obc along with the stalk. it will change the obc display but wont make the blinkers work. any ideas?

also everything is still apart but I did plug in the hazard switch and check fuses
                Me thinks you have a bad stalk then, either that, or you didn't plug something in.

Hippy, I agree with ETA Power. Make sure the gaps line up as they should, along with the body seams and such. If that van got hit hard enough to move your car, then you may have some sort of hidden damage that you can't see.

Comment

hmm Idk. the brights function works, the obc function works, just not the blinkers.

Buy my Eta

Comment

Check the fuse. When I did my 13 OBC conversion, i didn't even bother with the stalk because I really didn't care about it.

Comment

Driving in the snow was pretty fun today

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

i swapped stalks to the original one, new fuses. same problem.

Buy my Eta

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                          Driving in the snow was pretty fun today
                          go away claus, nobody likes you and your working e30 ;)

Buy my Eta

Comment

go away claus, nobody likes you and your working e30 ;)
                            Lol.. it was scary driving around someplaces tho, too many retards and thier lack of driving skills

Comment

I can imagine. I used to live in ND. I moved out here and its hilarious how everything shuts down for just a couple inches and people crash everywhere. be careful thats a sexy ix.

Buy my Eta

Comment

I can imagine. I used to live in ND. I moved out here and its hilarious how everything shuts down for just a couple inches and people crash everywhere. be careful thats a sexy ix.
                                yea it is funny. I had to test it in the snow, wish i had snow tires tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X