PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
    But you have the motor and wheels. If we combined cars it could be a super coupe!
    Just like the mighty morphing power rangers

I even have some Ronal LS' that would look fucking tits on your car (well mine too :D) Ahhhh, just give up on that fucking thing and let me get it! Hahaha.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Ha haha you'd have to pry it from my cold dreads hands.
      I just ordered wheels today. ATP mystery wheels. We will see what shows up. I am pretty stoked.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Hahaha. That's how I feel about my car some days.

Comment

Wow bavauto is terrible.
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
              Wow bavauto is terrible.
              Yes they are

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

I placed an order 12/30/2011 for some hoses for the M42. It was between BavAuto and AutohausAZ (who I normally use). I chose to try bavauto based upon some word of mouth recommendations.

First off, their business model sucks. I place my order, they charge me, then a few days later send me an email informing me that item(s) are backordered? Bass ackwards. Autohaus not only KEEPS THEIR STOCK UPDATED ON THEIR WEBSITE, they won't charge you until something ships. Autohaus had these items in stock.

But I figured, it's ok that I'm waiting because I will be getting Genuine BMW parts, right? Wrong. I receive a package yesterday - They are the same aftermarket Uroparts hoses that I would have got from Autohaus.

Oh, and what do I find at the bottom of the package? A note saying there's still one hose on backorder, with an availability date of 1/16/2012. Well, it's the 24th and I still don't have a shipping notification guys. What the fuck.

I'm never ordering from them again. This car has been stuck in my garage for the better part of a month because I'm waiting on parts. I would have had my parts two weeks ago if I had gone with Autohaus, who by the way KEEPS THEIR STOCK UPDATED ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Ugh. Rant over.

Comment

Shitty deal homie!

Comment

That blows. Call blunt tech.

Comment

I placed an order 12/30/2011 for some hoses for the M42. It was between BavAuto and AutohausAZ (who I normally use). I chose to try bavauto based upon some word of mouth recommendations.

First off, their business model sucks. I place my order, they charge me, then a few days later send me an email informing me that item(s) are backordered? Bass ackwards. Autohaus not only KEEPS THEIR STOCK UPDATED ON THEIR WEBSITE, they won't charge you until something ships. Autohaus had these items in stock.

But I figured, it's ok that I'm waiting because I will be getting Genuine BMW parts, right? Wrong. I receive a package yesterday - They are the same aftermarket Uroparts hoses that I would have got from Autohaus.

Oh, and what do I find at the bottom of the package? A note saying there's still one hose on backorder, with an availability date of 1/16/2012. Well, it's the 24th and I still don't have a shipping notification guys. What the fuck.

I'm never ordering from them again. This car has been stuck in my garage for the better part of a month because I'm waiting on parts. I would have had my parts two weeks ago if I had gone with Autohaus, who by the way KEEPS THEIR STOCK UPDATED ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Ugh. Rant over.
                      hey arron that sucks, 2 weeks ago i underwent the same proses exempt my car was of the road for only a week I used Blunttech got BMW hoses saved money got here fast,
                      before:

the new hoses:

nice and purday

no more gunk

:pimp:

Transaction Feedback: -click here
                      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

update on the engine bay (since yesterday) factory air box and few other plastics i never had, makes me happy when i see the engine bay now :D
                        [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]

Comment

Very nice, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Does it run better now?

Comment

Very nice, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Does it run better now?
                            yes allot better, the throttle is allot more responsive, and it doesn't feel like it wants to choke when i pull it out of gear, that was my problem and made for a very rough drive

Comment

Nice job Geno! I am freshening up an M42 myself, so many hoses lol

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                                Nice job Geno! I am freshening up an M42 myself, so many hoses lol
                                thanks, after you do it ones you'll find its super simple! i love m42s

Comment

Working...
                                X