No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I have two Alpinweiss cars can I be down!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
      So if I have two Alpinweiss cars can I be down!?!?
      Me too me too! I have Alpinweiss...

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

We need to have an Alpineweiss Power photoshoot!

Comment

Newb question, One of my headlights went out and being that this is the first time Ive ever owned a car with HIDs, do I need to get new ballasts, or ??? Anyone have a recommendation of where to get the replacement parts?
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

what temp bulbs and what wattage ballasts are you running? PM me, I have a few mis matched sets

Comment

ddmtuning.com for bulbs, 20-30$ shipped a set

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                Newb question, One of my headlights went out and being that this is the first time Ive ever owned a car with HIDs, do I need to get new ballasts, or ??? Anyone have a recommendation of where to get the replacement parts?
                Check the fuses first. Not very often HIDs go out. Also swap ballasts back and forth to make sure it's not the ballast.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                  We need to have an Alpineweiss Power photoshoot!
                  Yes!

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Comment

my fog HID went out a few weeks ago lol, last 2-3 years

Comment

Got a fancy cup holder today.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Comment

noice!!

any meets happening in olympia tacoma etc?
                        Might sell a diff up there, if things go well. Wouldn't mind spending a few minutes there

Comment

Typical weekend at my house.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Okay Haruko. Sorry it has taken so long but I was able to get a picture of the starter bolts.

Trans side of starter

Engine side

It looks like a 15mm nut or so. Could be 17 like Austin said. But that's how its looks with open space. Hop that helps.

Noob alert.

Now a I have a few maintenance questions.
                            I am replacing intake Mani gasket and injector O-Rings. First off, what is that canister below the throttle body and power steering res? Something like a charcoal canister? The hose going to it from the TB is completely degraded. Could be the source of my problems. The hose has "1717211'' as a part number it realoem and pelican parts does not have it in their data base. So what is the rubber hose that runs from the throttle body to the mystery canister (1st of the two lines).

Then while replacing the O-Rings a couple little fins on the injector (pintle cap?) Broke off. They where just old and brittle. Now do I need to rebuild these or do those little fins not serve a purpose? I am unfamiliar with these injectors.

Lastly, the car is an 89 325is in case it makes a difference in injectors and the mystery canister. But on a plus note the valves look squeaky clean!

Thanks guys.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

fuck me. i cant stop thinking about selling my car to get this...

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Do it. It puts you in the E21 winners circle. And you'll love the people of the Legion.

Comment

Working...
                                X