No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'm officially sold on Blunttech. The parts arrive quickly and they sent me a T-shirt for free! Boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
      OK, I'm officially sold on Blunttech. The parts arrive quickly and they sent me a T-shirt for free! Boom!
      Yup. I go to Blunt first and foremost.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Haha I told you! Glad you became a customer

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Anyone here in the Portland area have a spare bottlecap or two with a decent tire I can borrow for a few days?

Im getting my wheels redone and the old tires im using now are indeed, old.

One already blew on me on the way home from the wheel refinishing place.
          sigpic

Comment

wanna borrow my spare?

Im emailing blunt now for parts i wanna buy, then Im going to PM Brutus and try to get him to sell me his diff maybe saturday, for the price of a reach around and 40$ in addition

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
              Anyone here in the Portland area have a spare bottlecap or two with a decent tire I can borrow for a few days?

Im getting my wheels redone and the old tires im using now are indeed, old.

One already blew on me on the way home from the wheel refinishing place.
              IM sent.

Comment

Sorry buddy, it sold.If I get another ill pm you first.
                thanks for the offer Matt! I really appreciate it :)
                But I don't even think these tires will make it, my buddy may end up loaning me one of his cars. ill pm you if I end up needing it.
                sigpic

Comment

damn i was going to have $ saturday. damn damn damn

Comment

IM sent.

Pm replied, thank you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Carlos I have 1 spare bottle cap you can borrow if you need to :)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                      Bluebird Bus Conversion
                      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Alignment done, firestone didn't touch the god damn caster or camber settings, because the adjustment levels are not in their computer... ugh

My toe was a little off on the right, but that was fixed. Car rubs on front of the fender from the M3 Cabs. My driver side camber is like -1.3 degrees, but passenger side is more like -.4..

Comment

New speedo/odometer on the way to replace a broken odometer! I'll be able to reset the ODO to the mile that I did the engine swap + the mileage since. woohoo!
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            Alignment done, firestone didn't touch the god damn caster or camber settings, because the adjustment levels are not in their computer... ugh

My toe was a little off on the right, but that was fixed. Car rubs on front of the fender from the M3 Cabs. My driver side camber is like -1.3 degrees, but passenger side is more like -.4..
                            there in their computer, but cant be adjusted. At most shops they tell me up front, that camber and caster cant e adjusted

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              Quoted for the lulz.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Makes sense, yeah I just thought about it logically and it seems that is impossible to change. Guess my car could be back to before with some camber plates, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X