Comment

Hell yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
        ^Hey Andy.

Spring AbeBQ is coming, you ready?
        Say what?
        Originally posted by James Crivellone
        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

:p

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            I can't afford to have any downtime, so i have a cheap body picked out if it comes down to it for that exact reason :p
            Canon makes a damn good product. Had my Rebel XS for almost two years now and it fits my needs wonderfully. Ready to upgrade to the T3i though.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
              Canon makes a damn good product. Had my Rebel XS for almost two years now and it fits my needs wonderfully. Ready to upgrade to the T3i though.

Yea, my film body is canon, my film rangefinder, both are champs. I loved the sony, incredible value and feature packed, but it makes more sense for all my lenses to be the same mount.

Comment

Yea, my film body is canon, my film rangefinder, both are champs. I loved the sony, incredible value and feature packed, but it makes more sense for all my lenses to be the same mount.
                I found my Mother's old Minolta 35mm a few months back and took it out for some nature shots. Was a lot of fun. It's super weird not being able to view your shot instantly afterwards though, lol. Guess that means you better not screw up!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                  I found my Mother's old Minolta 35mm a few months back and took it out for some nature shots. Was a lot of fun. It's super weird not being able to view your shot instantly afterwards though, lol. Guess that means you better not screw up!

Lol, yep. Pretty good learning tool, especially on older manual cameras. But its expensive to waste rolls learning, on the flipside.

Comment

Lol, yep. Pretty good learning tool, especially on older manual cameras. But its expensive to waste rolls learning, on the flipside.
                    Precisely why I started out on a inexpensive DSLR :)

Comment

Wheels redone:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow! About time you got pics. Car and wheels look very tasteful. What tires did you end up going with?

Comment

Damn good looking cars!

Comment

Thanks. Just got my refinished weaves today. New tires today too, Yoko S drives, 205/55/15. The dark center with machined lip totally transformed my car. The silver made the car look blah.
                              sigpic

Comment

Should look hot brutus, 55 ratio tires on 15's look great IMO... A car that comes to mind is Raxe's

Comment

Working...
                                X