No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Yokohama is a good tire. My friend is running them on a set of RA's and they stick to the pavement pretty well. The polished lip really cleans the look of them up. Who did your refinishing?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Thanks, I really wanted RS wheels, but when I got these and they looked amazing, I forgot about those wheels quick lol. those are really crappy pics, they look even better in person, and not so dark. I got them done at Factory Wheel Outlet, it wasn't cheap, but the work looks good.
      sigpic

Comment

Where are they located? I want to have my Ronals redone at some point and possibly my 17" Style 5's. Stripping clearcoat is such a pain in the ass.

Comment

Off highway 212 and 205.
          Take the wheels in, they quoted me a price over the phone, and when I got there, lets just say I gave them some latin heat.

Talk to Rick, he was really nice. it was the phone dude who messed up.
          sigpic

Comment

Haha. Sweet. The Ronals are in good shape, but the lips need some love. I just don't have time to finish them! How much did they quote you per wheel?

Comment

They "quoted" me over the phone, 135 a wheel.
              Like I said, when I got there, it was a different story.
              The wheels came out great, and the manager was willing to work with me on the price difference, so im happy.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe I'll go buy some aircraft stripper tomorrow...hahahaha.

Comment

just wear a mask, we dont need anymore brain cells dying lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Heh, more like a respirator. My shop isn't the best place to be using aircraft stripper in, so most likely it'll be outside.

Comment

Looks awesome Carlos.
                      Austin-I'm kind if an expert with paint stripper-text me for some tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                        ^Hey Andy.

Spring AbeBQ is coming, you ready?
                        Damn right I'm ready...
                        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                          Wheels redone:

nicely done, I love the look you got going on :D really clean
                          Transaction Feedback: -click here
                          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                          [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

It would appear that Carlos has some ring money left over after all.;) Looking good man.

Comment

anyone have an interest to buy a rear 5 lug setup off a 318Ti? Complete minus calipers.
                              -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                                anyone have an interest to buy a rear 5 lug setup off a 318Ti? Complete minus calipers.
                                I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if i had the moneys)

This week alone I watches several deal pass buy. 16" ACS rims for $200. A e36m3 5 lug front for $250. A real alpina vent gauge for $300. And 5-toes. I keep driving to his house and messing with his car so I can part it out - but that bugger is on it. Rats!

Not to mentiont there is a motorsports v12 for sale on her for $800. EEEkkkkkkkkk.
                                Last edited by george graves; 02-16-2012, 04:43 AM.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X