No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you know cheap ass has a build thread thats over 25 pages long lol http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206578

first post from said thread...
    Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    The m20 is really ticking, and I can't tell if it is average or not. I figure it is louder than normal though....
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Solid lifters ftw!

Comment

I adjusted the valves with help from John Parker at his shop back when we did the timing belt

Comment

Jesus, keep it to your project thread plz.

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
          I may be interested, Havana again?
          Yessir.

In other news, got my tires yesterday. VW stylez yo!
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Jeez what are those? 165's?

Comment

Nice! You going to be able to put down your massive torque with those little guys haha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Yeah there's no way... Dyno queen status is pretty much over - I don't drive the car at over 17psi anymore, so it stays under 275whp. We did some low-boost road-tuning and dyno testing, and that was pretty much the traction limit in 3rd gear with the Quaife and type-8 primary gearset.

The type 8's never came to the US, known in the Saab community as "autobahn gears" which raise my top speed to around 175mph.

Comment

If you guys need wheels fixed, go to Dependable Wheel Repair in Renton. I've used them a couple times now.

I just got back two wheels, bends fixed and lips polished. Done in an hour. I love these guys, super nice to deal with and great customer cervix.

Comment

Anyone run full GC kit (shortened housing etc)? What are your spring rates? Im about to pull the trigger and just wanted a little feedback. Thinking 550-850ish (Pro3 car).
                    84' 325i -> PRO3 #304