PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
    Well I'm done fkin with my eta car going up for sale, Idk wtf I was thinking buying that fkin car. will post on craigslist tomorrow.
    Price, pics, specs, etc?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Well I'm done fkin with my eta car going up for sale, Idk wtf I was thinking buying that fkin car. will post on craigslist tomorrow.
      Quitting is for quitters dude. :(

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Tomorrow sir!

@abe it's just not worth my time.
        sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow sir!

@abe it's just not worth my time.
          Lemme know buddy!

Comment

Eta's are garabage anyway. Unless you just need something cheap to get to work in.

Comment

Eta's are not garbage dude. They sold for almost as much as an "I" car back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Haruko what car do you have that is boosted?! Yeah speeding or quick accelerating after 12pm is never a good idea.

Especially if you have that caramel skin tone like myself.
                It was my roommates Viggin. I didn't get a ticket & the cop's reason for pulling me over was "curiosity" at best. I'm glad I did, but I easily could have waxed him & he knew it, which is probably why he said "thanks for pulling over."

Overall though, he saw a) I was literally like 30-seconds (speed limit) from my house b) Have No warrants c) Simply a case of "this isn't my car, not use to driving it." It was an easy have a nice night.

I felt bad for the person he pulled over before me, because they had to wait at the corner market for him to finish with me

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                Son, I had 4 cop cars behind and 1 in front chasing me on a motorcycle with 2 inches of ground clearance and a 2 gallon gas tank. Us honkies get pulled over too! Some bull in Everett ticketed me in the caddy too.
                In the northwest, I don't see many "jiggas" riding motorcycles, but the moment happened so fast I know he didn't know I was black until he stepped up to the car.

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                you were running from the police! what do you expect them to do?
                Yeah cop thought I was doing the same, but if I was running, why would I stop? The thought of gunning it even more though once I realized things was there, but I dealt with it.

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                I'm just saying that crackers get pulled over too. I was only cited for going 85, the "evading pursuit for 4.5 miles" is what really pissed them off.
                I'm not going to go into the white versus black/mexican debate, because you would clearly lose in terms of who get's pulled over more. Statistics clearly show who get's targeted more, but yes you have a valid point nonetheless. :up:

Btw, that story was rather funny when I read it while enjoying a beer at lunch. Loved the headphones & rocking out to the music part.
                Originally posted by James Crivellone
                1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

My Eta cost somebody $26K when new. In 1986.
                  Originally posted by 5Toes
                  bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

When gas is 6 dollars a gallon, people wont be calling etas garbage.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                      I save a shitload on gas right now with the ETA diff. Making me consider a 3.25 LSD at best.
                      Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I do miss the mileage in Ol' Red. Sometimes I almost even miss the lack of a need for a sixth gear.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                          Exact reason I went for a 318....
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Fuck the economy and gas prices, that's why I'm going with 3.5 liters of fuel-burning 6-cylinder madness for my next car. Muhahahaha! Suck on that bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Fuck the economy and gas prices, that's why I'm going with 3.5 liters of fuel-burning 6-cylinder madness for my next car. Muhahahaha! Suck on that bitches!
                              But it won't be your 'DD ;)

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                                But it won't be your 'DD ;)
                                I'm sure I will daily drive it for a while, but definitely not all the time. When Darin told me his B35 with Motronic 1.3 got 15 on a good day, I about cried :/ Oh well, gotta have some fun while i can!

Comment

Working...
                                X