Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    I hate those kind of dreams!
    me to, Austin are you in school this quarter?
    Transaction Feedback: -click here
    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
      me to, Austin are you in school this quarter?
      Not at the moment. Trying to figure out what the fuck I want to do, rather then waste my money.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Not at the moment. Trying to figure out what the fuck I want to do, rather then waste my money.
        Take general courses, 1 here or there. At least you'll knock the elective shit out the way. What I had been doing before all this CNA & Nursing shit. :up:
        Originally posted by James Crivellone
        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
          Take general courses, 1 here or there. At least you'll knock the elective shit out the way. What I had been doing before all this CNA & Nursing shit. :up:
          You're a nurse?!?!?!?!?! No shit? Not that is a bad thing at all, but I just never would've guessed that you were.

Comment

You're a nurse?!?!?!?!?! No shit? Not that is a bad thing at all, but I just never would've guessed that you were.
            Going to school to be one, but yeah one day it'll happen. I wanted to be an ER Trauma doctor since my dad was an Orthopedic. Saw my first human brain at 5 years old; changed me for life. Anyways, with getting older and wiser, you learn about Mal-practice insurance, the 10+ years of school ~ lifetime of learning, oh & did I mention the no sleep & lack of sex life at long parts of it.

Decided on ER Nurse, the only issue is everyone get's 2-years and thinks they can be done. I want my Masters. You're being very smart in working, but don't let the skills slip, take a course here and there you'll be much better off transitioning back when full-time hits.
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              Going to school to be one, but yeah one day it'll happen. I wanted to be an ER Trauma doctor since my dad was an Orthopedic. Saw my first human brain at 5 years old; changed me for life. Anyways, with getting older and wiser, you learn about Mal-practice insurance, the 10+ years of school ~ lifetime of learning, oh & did I mention the no sleep & lack of sex life at long parts of it.

Decided on ER Nurse, the only issue is everyone get's 2-years and thinks they can be done. I want my Masters. You're being very smart in working, but don't let the skills slip, take a course here and there you'll be much better off transitioning back when full-time hits.
              That's awesome man. I wish I was more interested in that stuff, they make good money. Work a lot of hours and is a very stressful job, but worth it in the long run! Glad you're pursuing something that you seem very passionate about though!

Comment

Anybody need a HKS SSQV? I want to switch to a Synapse Engineering bov.
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

I'm going from Portland to Bellingham. Does anyone need anything transported? I'll be in the vert, so it can't be too big.

Comment

Bacon Maplebar from Voodoo, please.
                    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                    2010 Buell XB9SX
                    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                      Anybody need a HKS SSQV? I want to switch to a Synapse Engineering bov.
                      What are you looking to get for it?
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                        I'm going from Portland to Bellingham. Does anyone need anything transported? I'll be in the vert, so it can't be too big.
                        Hope you have already done your timing belt

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

:woowoo::stupid::wgaf:

Comment

In for vert part out

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

The timing belt was replaced in 2006. So, it's not as worrisome. Although, I'm still changing it out soon.

I love that this car came with complete detailed records. Vintage European, nothing less than amazing! Too bad I now have all the cars I want, I would do business again!

Comment

Any interest in E34 parts? Picking a parts car up tonight. E34 535 5-speed, no motor/harness. Bumpers gone, has black interior, good 5-speed trans, LSD, etc.
                                Last edited by e30austin; 04-13-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X