PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    May have figured out my problem, however, I am confused.

Maybe I have a 4hp22eh... the electric version. I dont remember seeing a place for an electric plug, but it seems the electric version engages gears electronically..???
    None of the NA cars had the eh trans. The only reason the touring does is because it's an euro model.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

The glovebox latch in the 335 broke today. Got it to open once, but that was it. Oh well.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

John I am about to strip a late model, the muffler is nice and solid. I will get ahold of you when it is all apart

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
          John I am about to strip a late model, the muffler is nice and solid. I will get ahold of you when it is all apart
          Sedan?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Okay so my lame brain idea is out.

When the torque converter is installed correctly, should it be able to freely spin? Thats how mine was, and I could of swore I had it on all three sets of teeth

Comment

BUMPERS?!?!?!?! :hitler:

Comment

Not a full strip, just everything related to the drivetrain haha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Darn it....There was a "free" boat on craigs list I missed out on. Rats! I need to get out some more while the weather is nice...

Anyone on a sailing team?

5 toes....The TQ should be part of the "flywheel" - or the tooth gear.....

rule number one of taking stuff apart - take pictures.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Anyone on a sailing team?
                    A "free" anything is the most expensive thing youll ever own.

I don't sail but my brother races his J24 and Mumm 36

Comment

Not a full strip, just everything related to the drivetrain haha
                      Strip that white 4dr already! :D

Comment

No the torque converter slides into the transmission then bolts to the flex plate.. so I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                          I don't sail but my brother races his J24 and Mumm 36
                          I use to race in Santa Barbara - looking to crew here.....
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

just going out on a limb here, but single big toe, do you have a bentley?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yes I have a Bentley. It doesn't discuss installing the torque converter very much though.

Comment

Bought some rota grids a bit ago, tried fitting them. They don't fit over factory brakes. Spoke clearance is great, the hub is too big. Tried rx7 brakes, same thing. The caliper isn't far enough away from the hub. Just tried Massive's entry kit (oh what a debacle that was) I have the same issue. Fitment templete measurements were not in proportion. I'm tired of trying to get these wheels to fit the fucking car.

Does anyone have any 16x8 e30 wheels? At this point, I don't care much what they look like.
                                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Working...
                                X