PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
    For once your post matches the expression of your avatar (albeit probably a little while after you clicked "submit").
    Close.

Before posting:

After posting:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
      Someone should get in contact with RSI and see if they would do a group run on these. If they got the jig I don't see why not.
      This is the 2nd E30 header we have built, 1st one was also for Tucker on his old 2.7l eta motor. The M20B25 is different enough on the head, cam and CR that it warranted different pipe length and sizes. Once we have some dyno results from this setup, we may start offering this to others, and at that time we will make a jig for it (this one is totally custom).

Cheers!

Ben
      R-Sport International
      ben@r-sport.org

Comment

Drool! When they become available I'm sure you'll sell a ton!
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by RSIBen View Post
          This is the 2nd E30 header we have built, 1st one was also for Tucker on his old 2.7l eta motor. The M20B25 is different enough on the head, cam and CR that it warranted different pipe length and sizes. Once we have some dyno results from this setup, we may start offering this to others, and at that time we will make a jig for it (this one is totally custom).

Cheers!

Ben
          R-Sport International
          ben@r-sport.org

Very nice!! Wow you guys have some quality stuff, I like Evan's wagon...
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

^ They do. I can personally say the quality that comes out this shop is top notch. They built my buddy Bergen's 245 wagon that made well over 550 whp and they did Jordan's exhaust stuff. I was completely blown away when Jordan brought back his exhaust from RSI. Probably the highest quality exhaust I've ever seen (for a Volvo ;)). I hope RSI does more e30 stuff.

Comment

WTF is up with two members with the same name "Swift E30/SwiftE30" in the PNW section? Total mind fuck.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Apparently, to be swift and drive an e30, you also need bumpers.

Comment

Lololol. Nice one, Mr. Shifty.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Thanks again to Wishno for the new tranny. It is dirt but looks good. Its an early model, so do I need to somehow plug the holes?

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      Thanks again to Wishno for the new tranny. It is dirt but looks good. Its an early model, so do I need to somehow plug the holes?
                      Did you happen to get the flex plate for it?

I NEED that early flex plate

Comment

No I didnt get a flex plate with it

Comment

It's amazing how similar Seattle and SF is. If I was lost in SF and someone transported me to Seattle, I wouldn't know it at all....well, except SF smells like a homeless man's piss.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

^ I have noticed that SF has a remarkable smell to it

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

So you are saying SF smells like downtown Poortland.
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Mark Twain once said "The coldest winter I've ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." That place is all kinds of hilly and cold and trendy. Bleh.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X