PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by be34st View Post
    Just moved to the PNW, what to do with myself?
    If you currently live in Albany, OR that pretty much leaves you with either the Bush or Crystal, but shouldn't be that hard to decide!

Originally posted by rennis View Post
    Good. So we should slap him for allowing her to do that to his beautiful car.

:p
    Only if it's on her flat arse, oh wait my girl kinda has one unless it's bent over, wonder if hers is the same? Have to slap to make sure, bending over first right ? ;)

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Not that sweet IMO!
    I really strongly believe only Blacks/Mexicans can rock Bronzit the right way & that comes from rolling Cadillacs that were bronze. Gold or Silver for days Jigga :pimp:
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Exhaust time
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

No Austin, a starter does.

If it needs a flywheel walk away. Its easy to check, take a look through the tranny's bellhousing inspection cover thing

Comment

Jay where the fuck have you been you missed the picnic
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              I really strongly believe only Blacks/Mexicans can rock Bronzit the right way & that comes from rolling Cadillacs that were bronze. Gold or Silver for days Jigga :pimp:

Missed you being on r3v Jay!!

Comment

Whose car is this? Or can anyone identify what coolant tank that is?
                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Thats Joel's (old drunken sailor) car

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    Originally posted by Keith M View Post

Missed you being on r3v Jay!!
                    I apologize for just dropping off, I told Keith I have just been going through a slump. I will say that I spend way too much damn money on some shit I don't need. If you pay more for a cell phone than car insurance, you're as crazy as I have been until recently. Anyways, back to what I was saying.

What was I saying...or typing...this is like a run on typewriting story. Why isn't drinking a drug?
                    I'll be missing 5erwest or whatever it's called, because of the Dark Knight Marathon I am going to. HAHA $100 gone like that, I know I'm stupid.

Anyways, from everyone east coast to west, WA homies & Oregon homies I have much love for you all & I'm off this shit before I really start typing all funky.

I won't drunk text you guys again either /BMW fist pound pound

Originally posted by iansane View Post

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                    Thats Joel's (old drunken sailor) car
                    Jessica still smiles ear to ear every time we talk about that car. Wonder if I could rent the backseat from him? Like what's his name in that white castle movie.

OH OH I meant Chevy impalas not caddilaccs, or whatever. damn that shiznit was cray whatever I was thinking. ugh I missed meeting 5toes...I wanted to shake his foot
                    Originally posted by James Crivellone
                    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Jay+alcohol = best posts ever!! Thanks for the laughs my friend.

Comment

Lol wtf shake his foot
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                          Jessica still smiles ear to ear every time we talk about that car. Wonder if I could rent the backseat from him? Like what's his name in that white castle movie.
                          Find an open parking lot and I'll charge five bucks a person to do some laps/burnouts.

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                          The overflow tank? 95% sure it's from Jegs. I can find out for sure if you really need one!
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                            Find an open parking lot and I'll charge five bucks a person to do some laps/burnouts.
                            I believe he's referring to coitus, not driving. hahaha

Comment

I don't know who the guy is on r3v, so I'll leave this picture in the chit chat thread, Tony Tony is riding shotgun

Transaction Feedback: -click here
                              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                              [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Justin_Tyme View Post
                                I believe he's referring to coitus, not driving. hahaha
                                the two aren't mutually exclusive.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X