No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I'm glad my brother moved out of new york last week. He lived in a basement apartment. F'd!!

sigpic

Comment

Tail lights definitely have water in them as well as some cracking. Do people ever have issues with the convertible third brake light pod leaking into the trunk? I am unsure about what system is in place underneath for sealing and wiring.
      1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Oh, and if you guys have detailing questions, feel free to ask me.
        1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
          Sunroof drains? Esplain.

I always get water pooling on top of the battery cover. Back when I parked it outside I'd just put a rag on top of it and it dried itself juuuuust fast enough that it was fine.

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I was researching the going prices for a decently, well sorted vert when I came across this.

I'm thinking of selling my 92 Vert in order to get a 2000 something Subaru Impreza 2.5rs. Or possibly trade for one strait across.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Check out that blue book dawg

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Yo dawg. Blue book doesn't incorporate E30 tax.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

omg. i just died inside. how could those ever look good on a boxy cay. wait. boxy is the look they be goin fo no dayze. donkz on that bitch

sigpic

Comment

on a side note, i had a gal come in today who offered to go to "lunch" if i could give her a great deal. you know its times like this that i loved to say, "you know, im married..." she didnt care, but she still wanted a car. NOT and acura, but a low model 2012 MB c250.

btw she was not cute at all. looked way older then she really was. 31 goin on 45

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                      on a side note, i had a gal come in today who offered to go to "lunch" if i could give her a great deal. you know its times like this that i loved to say, "you know, im married..." she didnt care, but she still wanted a car. NOT and acura, but a low model 2012 MB c250.

btw she was not cute at all. looked way older then she really was. 31 goin on 45
                      "Sorry hun, you're so ugly I'd rather stuff a banana in my tail pipe."
                      1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Hi.

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Zinno! Is that Eastmoreland Golf Course?
                          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Yes sir! It was also commonly referred to as the "drift spot" in high school, for obvious reasons ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Yes sir! It was also commonly referred to as the "drift spot" in high school, for obvious reasons ;)
                              Hah. When I was in high school there was no such thing as drifting here and mid to late 90's Mustang GT's were considered "fast".
                              1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
                                Hah. When I was in high school there was no such thing as drifting here and mid to late 90's Mustang GT's were considered "fast".
                                Lol. My 300k M50 swapped car would easily keep up my buddy's 5.0 foxbody 'stang.

Comment

Working...
                                X