Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
    What's in Wisconsin lol?
    The rest of the family, only my immediate family moved out here to hipsterville. The rest live back in wisconsin, and i could not describe how boring it is, its almost like Idaho or something....
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      The rest of the family, only my immediate family moved out here to hipsterville. The rest live back in wisconsin, and i could not describe how boring it is, its almost like Idaho or something....

Comment

haha

Comment

LOL so true!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Like 2 e30s for sale in the entire state. There are more for sale at the local dealer in wa...
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Anybody just thankful for a clean, reliable, not raped by the PO, E30? I know I am.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

My family does secret santa and we have to provide a list of items that we want. I could only come up with e30 parts :|
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Mmmmmm
                  -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    My family does secret santa and we have to provide a list of items that we want. I could only come up with e30 parts :|
                    Nothing wrong with that in the slightest! Time to get that car looking tits again.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Nothing wrong with that in the slightest! Time to get that car looking tits again.
                      I don't think it's far. It just needs some love. Trying to figure out which wheels I want for it. If they weren't so hard to get my hands on I'd say some BBS RZ 378's like I had on my 90is.

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Just found some pics of my first BMW. Sad times.

Comment

I don't think it's far. It just needs some love. Trying to figure out which wheels I want for it. If they weren't so hard to get my hands on I'd say some BBS RZ 378's like I had on my 90is.

First, why in fuck's name did you ever sell this car?

Second, what happened to that poor '02?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            First, why in fuck's name did you ever sell this car?

Second, what happened to that poor '02?
                            I wanted something different. I regret it a bit, though. The 02 got slammed by a drunk asshole driving a yukon XL. If you can believe it that was a side impact.

Comment

I wanted something different. I regret it a bit, though. The 02 got slammed by a drunk asshole driving a yukon XL. If you can believe it that was a side impact.
                              Fair enough. It's a sharp looking car. Too bad about your '02, though.

Comment

Like 2 e30s for sale in the entire state. There are more for sale at the local dealer in wa...
                                There are a few nice looking e30s on Craigslist. This time of year, an ix starts looking pretty tempting. Check this one out: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/3419055437.html

Comment

Working...
                                X