Clear All

Going for fender flares?

Comment

Down and out!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
        All rear braces do is take up room in your trunk.

No one is forcing this on you. I'm just throwing it out there that I will more than likely be getting a set of 10 and want to know if there is interest. If there is enough then I will go through with it. If not than maybe I'll get less.

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
          Is that what you cut off the fender???
          Yup. It made me horrendously nervous to make the first cut on my quarters!
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Anyone from the Everett area heading down to PDX or surrounding areas before Saturday? I really need a set of headers brought down to me before Saturday and would prefer not to ship.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
              Yup. It made me horrendously nervous to make the first cut on my quarters!
              pics of the completed job?
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Last lap of the 8 hour Cascade race at PIR.
                e30 content, no I don't know how to imbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                  http://youtu.be/nk98m_30Zew

Last lap of the 8 hour Cascade race at PIR.
                  e30 content, no I don't know how to imbed.
                  [YOUTUBE]nk98m_30Zew[/YOUTUBE.]

Comment

Was just informed that my stereo install has been completed by luke. Very excited to hear it in action.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                      Was just informed that my stereo install has been completed by luke. Very excited to hear it in action.
                      Very nice! Best box I've ever owned

Comment

I had the 12'' box in my last coupe and it was awesome. If the twin 8'' vert box sounds half as good I'll be thrilled.
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Thanks Ian. My computer skills are lacking to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                            I had the 12'' box in my last coupe and it was awesome. If the twin 8'' vert box sounds half as good I'll be thrilled.
                            The dual 8" box sounds amazing. You will no be disappoint.
                            -Andy

Comment

Thanks for the video Keith. All the cars still have the m20 right? Sounded cool.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                                Thanks Ian. My computer skills are lacking to say the least.
                                My html skills are lacking, honestly i figured it out by quoting someone who had successfully linked a video lol

Comment

Working...
                                X