• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    E34 cable.
    Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Lol The ones made here on r3v for the most part don't look to OEM. I want something leather at least.

Has anyone had experience with these Ebay boots?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E30-E34-...70eb4a&vxp=mtr
      I ordered suede with m stitching from that company. Good quality and fast shipping even for coming through customs.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

I ordered the leather pair. Can't wait for them to come. Next thing on the list will be new shift linkage of the vert doesn't sell soon. Shifter is like a wet noodle.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by gergpez View Post
          Yes, I have these from that seller. Looks fantastic and for the price, you cant beat the look. Pretty much identical to the OEM one I pulled off.
          This.

I also ordered a set. After that, I need to dye my carpet. THEN I'll be content with my interior!
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            This.

I also ordered a set. After that, I need to dye my carpet. THEN I'll be content with my interior!
            Duplicolor fabric paint. Use about 6 cans of it and let dry for a few days. It'll probably fade after a year, but seen it done with pretty decent results from a few people.

Really should just swap the carpet for some nice anthracite carpet, since it will hold up better than dye, but that's your call.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

do want. do want. do want.

Comment

When you dye the carpet. You need to have a medium bristle scrub brush, brush in the dye in all directions while the dye is wet. Brush that shit in good and it won't fade.
                -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  those wheels really kill the car, but that is my fav color and truly a rare car. should be a 6 speed though, maybe Im wrong, but I thought the 3.8L were 6 speeds.

good thing I dont have anywhere near that kind of cash burning a hole in my pocket. low miles too ...shit...
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Keep talking yourself into it...
                    -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Duplicolor fabric paint. Use about 6 cans of it and let dry for a few days. It'll probably fade after a year, but seen it done with pretty decent results from a few people.

Really should just swap the carpet for some nice anthracite carpet, since it will hold up better than dye, but that's your call.
                      Anthracite carpet is ideal, but I know you are looking for some. Haha but if I could find some I would
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                        Anthracite carpet is ideal, but I know you are looking for some. Haha but if I could find some I would
                        I'm not (at least at the moment.) need the rear carpet piece for a sedan though.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                          I love the stock accordion ebrake boot and i wont by a shift boot unless the shift knob tucks into it, I dunno I'm just weird. If I was you I would trying making my own.

Take a look at my M3 sometime - the shift knob tucks into the boot, so the boot is held onto the bottom part of the knob.

Here's a pic:
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                            Take a look at my M3 sometime - the shift knob tucks into the boot, so the boot is held onto the bottom part of the knob.

Here's a pic:
                            Looks hawt! You got any better pics of ur ebrake? You need one of these bro

Comment

Hmm... I don't think I have any, but it's the stock e30 m3 leather ebrake boot and an e38 7 -series leather ebrake handle.

What is that boot you posted? Mine is the stock M3 boot.
                              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                                Hmm... I don't think I have any, but it's the stock e30 m3 leather ebrake boot and an e38 7 -series leather ebrake handle.

What is that boot you posted? Mine is the stock M3 boot.
                                New OEM schwarz leather boot, yea I have never really looked at the M3 ebrake. I need to get that boot

Comment

Working...
                                X