No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Chris Woods was selling that car a few months back.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Heeeey soo.... anybody got a good lawyer in Pierce county for speeding tickets?

Comment

why only pierce county? I've got a guy who I used before and got me out of a ticket, hearing in a few weeks to see if he can get me out of another.
        Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
        2010 Buell XB9SX
        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
        2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

How fast were you goin?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
            Yes, I will text you his number. Been a while since I used him but he gets it done (he is in Gig Harbor).

EDIT: I seem to have lost his damn number..probably in another old phone that never transferred over. I will try to find it...

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
            why only pierce county? I've got a guy who I used before and got me out of a ticket, hearing in a few weeks to see if he can get me out of another.
            If you pick a lawyer outside of a specific county or far away, they charge you to drive out to whatever courthouse they need to be at (at lawyer hourly rates, mind you). At least mine did because it was more than X number of miles away from his office.
            - Greg
            α Team Founding Member
            1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
            2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

That and lawyers that work in that specific county can pull strings to dismiss the ticket.

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
              How fast were you goin?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
              Ummm 45 in a 25 (flame suit on)
              I was running late to work. They got me right where its slows down from 35 to 25. Pretty dumb.

Comment

That and lawyers that work in that specific county can pull strings to dismiss the ticket.

I was running late to work. They got me right where its slows down from 35 to 25. Pretty dumb.
                Literally the exact same thing happened to me in October, '11. It was on a bridge, so I was doubly fucked (what they call a "safety corridor," so fine doubles automatically.) They are normally 35 mph zones and they just started construction that day, so it dropped to a 25 mph zone. Luckily, I got it dropped if I sat through an eight hour traffic course.

Comment

I've been busted like that too. 101 goes from 55 to 45 right before a hill. Got caught at 67 :(
                  Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                  past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Same thing happened to me man.. I was going down a hill though and luckily it was written as a 5 over

Comment

Man, some good information in here on head gaskets. I put a VR on my m52 because it was leaking prior, I believe it is still leaking. I think on Spring Break I will get the head checked as well, didn't have time to get it looked at and resurfaced last time unfortunately.
                      "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Took some pics with Keith2 ~2 months ago. Just now getting around to uploading/touching them up. Yes, I know Facebook quality sucks.

Comment

Awesome shots!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

4-door done right, keep it up Austin :up:
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Let me get it off the fridge...

Stephen D. Shuman

North Proctor, #11
                              Tacoma, WA 98406
                              (253)279-7423 Stephen
                              (253)227-7855 Valerie

__________________________________________________ ____

I have used them twice and had them dismissed, $250.

Comment

Proctor?

Comment

Working...
                                X