No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky, check out jalopnik.com your name is there...
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
      Lucky, check out jalopnik.com your name is there...
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

He looks damn good for 70. If I make it that far, I hope I'm in as good shape as he is!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Fat chance ginger
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
            It funny you mention that, I started with old American vehicles, and I want to go back down that path. I definitely wouldn't call them a waste of time :)
            I gotta agree, I did the same. It's always a nice break from BMW's to go back to the simplicity and style of the old american cars.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
              It funny you mention that, I started with old American vehicles, and I want to go back down that path. I definitely wouldn't call them a waste of time :)
              I grew up building small block Chevys with my dad while being his "crew chief" for his race car. I built my first one by myself at the age of 10 from his spare race engine parts. I then got into small block fords when I got my '66 Mustang in Jr. High. The mechanics of the classic American cars make them a dream to work/learn on. My PRO3 build has been my most enjoyable build however, and because of it and KEVORM's build I am finishing for him, I am current looking for a DD/weekend warrior e30 to build.

Comment

Had an awesome night! Big car meet, lots of people and burnouts n shit. I did a little brake stand. We also did a harlem shake thing. I humped a 240sx while it was doing a smoky burnout for the video haha. Ill post it up when it is up on youtube.
                -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                  Had an awesome night! Big car meet, lots of people and burnouts n shit. I did a little brake stand. We also did a harlem shake thing. I humped a 240sx while it was doing a smoky burnout for the video haha. Ill post it up when it is up on youtube.
                  wut

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                    Sounds fun, everyone else having a good weekend? Went to Stevens yesterday and fell 15 feet down in a creek. Got soaked but kept going, my friends shit bricks when they saw me disappear. Going again today and tomorrow.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Finally got a time period where it wasn't raining & a decent time to snap some pics of the new whip. Never in my life would I ever believe I fall in love with the color White, let alone Alpine White, but hot damn :pimp:

Damn brothers dog in the last picture :hitler:
                      Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

THIS HOW WE DO IN SPRINGFIELD/EUGENE OR!https://www.facebook.com/therealtopclassspecial thanks to nocturnal entertainment for djing and bringing all the nece...
                        -Andy

Comment

Any of you fellas need a VR head bolt set for an M20?

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                            Finally got a time period where it wasn't raining & a decent time to snap some pics of the new whip. Never in my life would I ever believe I fall in love with the color White, let alone Alpine White, but hot damn :pimp:

Damn brothers dog in the last picture :hitler:

Nice pick up man :up:

Now lower that badboy :D
                            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

New Sedan is looking good Haruko!
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Had a great weekend. The Swedish Cruise In (volvo/saab meet) at Triple XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah was yesterday. Tons of fun despite the weather.

Swedish Cruise In 2013 by IronJoeT16S, on Flickr
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                                X