No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's discouraging but sounds like you gotta do the whole HG job over again!
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Time to get some head

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
        Didn't know you were flipping the whitey. It all makes sense now.
        I would love to keep it, but it just doesn't make sense right now. I wish I could. However, paying for school seems to take priority :roll:
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good man! Get your education done!

Comment

It must be done. Maybe there is a way I can keep both, not holding my breath, though. I can't wait to throw the suspension on tonight and drive it.

Comment

So you are S50 swapping this white car and then selling it to pay for school?
              Originally posted by Sonny
              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                So you are M50 swapping this white car and then selling it to pay for school?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                  So you are S50 swapping this white car and then selling it to pay for school?
                  M50, and yes.

Comment

Right on, dude
                    -Peter
                    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                    '91 318is slicktop project
                    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                    '00 Tundra

Comment

Here's a little update about the paint thing. I'm not going to have the time for this but I hope someone else does. This is a really good deal.

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                      im down, it would basically work like this, i collect a pro rated(deducted from my labor cost) 100-150 deposit from 4-5 people or more just depends i fly out, see all the cars, make a game plan, fly out again in 2-3 weeks with a schedule and plan for each car, this will give people time to plan out the projects. and it gives me time to set a plan for my guys here at my shop. I could possibly bring my work force with me or at least one worker.

i can do it all from bodywork to paint but i will require help with simple things, (trim removal, moldings, and such) not that i cant do it but thats time i can spend on the body/paint

what i need you guys to do is find a place for me to work.

there was one guy who mentioned that he had a spray booth ? that would be perfect but like i said i would need to make one trip for planning and one for actual work.

i have done similar jobs in the past but it has been in state, for muscle cars and such.

with proper planning its totally scooby doo-able

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a huge hassle

Comment

I see many ways that deal could go wrong!
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

$800 won't even buy PPG base/clear let alone primer.

Comment

Hey fellers, track season is coming up, and I wanna start replacing my suspension bushings out.

My main question is, Is delrin or polyurethane better? Condor speed shop has delrin (I think), while rev shift has polyurethane. I plan to do the RTAB's, subframe, diff, front M3 CAB's, etc.

What do you guys think?
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Poly is the best, but expect some roughness and noisiness from the rear end.

Comment

Working...
                                X