• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good Austin!!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

what did you use to clean that thing up? im going to need some of that!
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Dropping the diff in the e34 wasnt too bad at all! Learned some lessons for next time though!

worst part was actually lowering the thing down!

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
          So you are going from M50 to S50, i'd say that will be a fun bump in power!
          Most definitely. My M50 put down 175hp at the wheels, but I could feel it was tired as hell, since it had almost 300k when I pulled it out (~270k iirc.) To the best of my knowledge, it had never had a valve cover off it (I'm guessing this to be true, based on the copious amounts of oil all over everything.)

I have been daily driving the white car for about a week now, and when I went to drive the red car for the last time with the M50, I knew I wouldn't miss it in the slightest. Slow as fuck, compared to the cammed M50! lol

Won't be putting the S50 in tonight, though. Knock sensors are fucked (explains my intermittent cutting out issue at 6k.) That's ok, though, gives me time to clean everything up all nice like!
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Most definitely. My M50 put down 175hp at the wheels, but I could feel it was tired as hell, since it had almost 300k when I pulled it out (~270k iirc.) To the best of my knowledge, it had never had a valve cover off it (I'm guessing this to be true, based on the copious amounts of oil all over everything.)

I have been daily driving the white car for about a week now, and when I went to drive the red car for the last time with the M50, I knew I wouldn't miss it in the slightest. Slow as fuck, compared to the cammed M50! lol

Won't be putting the S50 in tonight, though. Knock sensors are fucked (explains my intermittent cutting out issue at 6k.) That's ok, though, gives me time to clean everything up all nice like!
            Nothing wrong with a little cleaning, i have to ride in an s50 swapped e30, if i make it to a meet up there, take me for a ride!!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Is buying 3 late model coupes in one day a bad thing?

Oh well. Did done it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                Nothing wrong with a little cleaning, i have to ride in an s50 swapped e30, if i make it to a meet up there, take me for a ride!!
                Not at all, I wanted to do it, anyway!

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                Is buying 3 late model coupes in one day a bad thing?

Oh well. Did done it.
                Ha. Did you buy that $1k red 318is? Let me know if any of them are a decent schwarz late car!

Comment

You guys i really need a late model i getrag 260... someone sell one to me?:)
                  sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                  1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                  1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                  1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                  2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

I have an ETA trans and driveline. From a late ETA.

Comment

Hmmm I'm looking for an "I" for now. But when it comes time to put it back in... If I can't get an "I" I'll get a hold of you. Thanks man.
                      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

I want to say that you missed a spot, but jeez.
                        Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                        2010 Buell XB9SX
                        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                        2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                          I want to say that you missed a spot, but jeez.
                          :rofl:

I guess that's what 45 minutes with the pressure washer will do!

I'm so happy I decided to swap. Getting to do everything right and cleanly makes me all warm inside :D

Comment

Hmm. Feeling abit homesick already. Or maybe I'm just missing my E30's lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Handiwork from a previous owner......
                              1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Hey, that's much better than what I had - a bunch of duct tape holding speakers .
                                Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Working...
                                X