X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE GTG tonight. Be there!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Well, today was going fine until my splitter and IS lip were torn off and destroyed by the Edmonds ferry dock.

Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        imo if you want style 5's go 5 lug. there is a reasons its illegal, shits wack

please dont ruin a set of style 5's....
        Nothing wrong with it if its done right. The reason its illegal is simply because your modifying something without an inspection after. Changing your muffler to a non oem is also illegal. So are a ton of other things people do.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
          Well, today was going fine until my splitter and IS lip were torn off and destroyed by the Edmonds ferry dock.

Dammit.
          Dude I hit mine too but its still hanging. That sucks.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Do you guys see any issue with the edge of the pan that would effect anything as far as oil getting out?

Let me know so I can let Daiku know...I sold him the pan for $50 , but my thread had clear pictures of the whole pan.

edit: Keith looked & I'm good with his assessment.
            Last edited by HarukoE30; 04-06-2013, 07:19 PM. Reason: edit
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              Do you guys see any issue with the edge of the pan that would effect anything as far as oil getting out?

Let me know so I can let Daiku know...I sold him the pan for $50 , but my thread had clear pictures of the whole pan.

edit: Keith looked & I'm good with his assessment.
              ???????????
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                ???????????
                I just needed to make sure the pan you looked at over a year ago still looked good, but Keith took a look & Daiku is going to try it. I didn't see any issue, but another eye always helps.

edit: BTW, HAPPY B-DAY HOMIE
                Last edited by HarukoE30; 04-06-2013, 08:07 PM. Reason: edit
                Originally posted by James Crivellone
                1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

How do you guys feel about MG Midgets? I don't know much about them but I've always kind of liked them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                    How do you guys feel about MG Midgets? I don't know much about them but I've always kind of liked them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                    Midget = awesome. I'd rather have an Austin Healey Sprite though. Same car, less chrome and trim.

In any case, I've always wanted to do a motorcycle engine/trans swap into something, and a Midget or Sprite seems like a great starting point. The new ZX-14 puts down over 200 whp in stock form.

So 1400cc, 200 whp, 11,000 rpm, a 6-speed sequential gearbox + Midget = victory. I've seen old school Mini's done up in a mid-engine and RWD setup with bike motors... but fabricating a new front subframe and suspension seems like a pain.

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                    Dude I hit mine too but its still hanging. That sucks.

Yeah man... I'm at stock height, too. I'm used to my daily driver pickup with higher clearance. Hit the bump a bit too fast apparently. Enough to compress the front suspension a little anyway. Adding up the cost of replacing the setup is making me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post

Dammit.
                      When I got on I crawled, Kingston on ramp is like a mini mountain, hopefully I don't have problems getting off.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

What makes it worse is having to get out of your car, pick it up, put it in your car, all while holding up traffic

sigpic

Comment

would someone like to drive all the way over here and pick this up for me? lol

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Changed the oil on my craigslist replacement motor for the first time and now I have a lower end knock. Sweet.
                            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

RE: Ben & Dan ...now you guys know why I didnt even consider taking the ferry back lol
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
                                would someone like to drive all the way over here and pick this up for me? lol

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3679790806.html
                                I have family in wisconsin... Hmm
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X