No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man hiking gear is getting spendy, especially when I want to buy stuff for my E30 =/

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

Comment

Euro car from WI...run away! lol
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I can see te rust on that sad little car. If I can see it, it must be horrible. At Lear it's good for bumpers and interior

sigpic

Comment

Someone should save it. It doesn't deserve to die. lol. I need to find one like that just closer to home. anyone know of any henna cars fs? lol.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

It's really not cost effective to save something when it's that far gone, which is unfortunate, since it's a true euro car.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              It's really not cost effective to save something when it's that far gone, which is unfortunate, since it's a true euro car.

I completely agree. I can only imagine the amount of rust holes in it. im sure its pretty rotted.

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
                I completely agree. I can only imagine the amount of rust holes in it. im sure its pretty rotted.
                I'm sure the perfect car will show up soon dude...it is spring and people want to clean house. Now why can't a nice schwarz non airbag coupe show up around here?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  I'm sure the perfect car will show up soon dude...it is spring and people want to clean house. Now why can't a nice schwarz non airbag coupe show up around here?! lol

I know right?! yours should be a lot easier to find but yet its proven very difficult!! wtf!? lol. maybe we'll both find what we want soon.

Comment

Roman, you missed a great opportunity. There was a 84 318 for sale in Northern California for ~$850 not too long ago. Tried finding it now, its gone. Keep looking, you'll find one
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                      Roman, you missed a great opportunity. There was a 84 318 for sale in Northern California for ~$850 not too long ago. Tried finding it now, its gone. Keep looking, you'll find one

Dang it!! that would have been perfect. Im ok with it being a project, I would just really love something that's rust free and original paint. Id plan on swapping the engine and trans so that's no big deal what combo it is. :)

if yah see any more send them my way Simon!

Comment

I was trying to swoop that one up myself!!! haha
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Like others have said, just wait. I waited 6 months to find the right tranny for my shark, and it was worth the wait. Now if my slush box will hold up for another month ill be happy. It's held up for over three years, and 400k on a factory auto isn't too bad. I'm going to throw some Lucas trans tune in and see if that will be my band aid to hold me over. Still need the clutch pedals cause the one I got is off by about an inch. Looked very similar to the e24 pedals, but no so. I can still order it from the dealer for about 50 bones for brand new pedals.

Also looking to get a set of sport seats from n e30 since mine are trashed and the motors are all chewers up from all the ass in the driver seat. Did they make pearlbeige interior on the e30?

sigpic

Comment

Got my head on, started throwing the head bolts in with the washers and noticed one of the bolts is bent! The fuck. Brand new head bolts. Never seen this. Oh well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                              Did they make pearlbeige interior on the e30?
                              They sure did!
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Then I'm looking for pearlbeige sport seats, clean condition and local preferred. On me of you have some

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X