PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
    Yeah I thought about picking it up but i dont have the space to take it in right now. I have my 2002 project at the moment on the side.
    So you did end up grabbing that 2002? Are you planning on a full restoration? We'll have to have a meetup as I'm going to start my restoration on my 2002 as well.
    instagram

Comment

Those Zender Turbos are sex.
      Originally posted by 5Toes
      bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
        So you did end up grabbing that 2002? Are you planning on a full restoration? We'll have to have a meetup as I'm going to start my restoration on my 2002 as well.
        Yes i did! That would be awesome man, I plan on doing a full restore as well. Going to start removing glass and trim and get it down where I can start blasting/stripping it down to nothing!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

would you spend this much if you had the money ?

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
          89 red 535i 4dr- sold
          87 black 325e 2dr- DD
          84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

Anyone got perfect black vinyl left side bolster sport seat covers for sale?

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

How in the heck do I get the 24v DME connector through the firewall (not to mention, what do I use as a grommet? My early grommet is ridiculously small. I cannot even get it over the connector housing.)
              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by camren123 View Post
                http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/3744802046.html

would you spend this much if you had the money ?
                Yes, if in fact it is as described this is a fair price.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                  Yes, if in fact it is as described this is a fair price.

Really fair actually, almost cheap considering the late prices of e30 m3s...
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

I'm loving this weather, so nice.

sigpic

Comment

Tell me about it, its so awesome, like being able to drive around with the windows down and sunroof open and not having to worry about a sudden downpour.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                        How in the heck do I get the 24v DME connector through the firewall (not to mention, what do I use as a grommet? My early grommet is ridiculously small. I cannot even get it over the connector housing.)
                        May need to open it up a bit. I had to drill mine out like 1/8" to make it fit.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          Really fair actually, almost cheap considering the late prices of e30 m3s...
                          Yeah, seems like a wholly fair price, given what's been done with it. I just hate to see any car get 'caged, but I'm just a stickler for DD status first.

Beyond amazing. With the taco truck competition and food truck rodeo, it was a wonderful weekend to stretch the legs on the Harley and get the Trail90 running again with the help of Simon.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Is it possible to tow an ix on a two wheel dolly? Can I disconnect the driveline and roll out?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                              Is it possible to tow an ix on a two wheel dolly? Can I disconnect the driveline and roll out?
                              I'd recommend a flatbed.

I drive a tow truck (rollback/flatbed) for a company that is a AAA facilaty. AAA will not charge extra for a flatbed if the car needs to be flatbeded (ie. awd, 4wd 2 falts, etc.) and yes you can dolly a vehicle, but AAA doesnt pay the facility extra for the hastle.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                Yeah, seems like a wholly fair price, given what's been done with it. I just hate to see any car get 'caged, but I'm just a stickler for DD status first.

Beyond amazing. With the taco truck competition and food truck rodeo, it was a wonderful weekend to stretch the legs on the Harley and get the Trail90 running again with the help of Simon.
                                I wish I could have done the 5k at least but I had to play army for the weekend. ;|

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X