No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! And holy deal! Wow! I'm jealous!
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
      I probably have one. They are the same early/late IIRC.
      Pm sent !
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by robert1700 View Post
        Does anybody know who Austinavlad! is? I see him on craigslist a lot selling BMWs under private party even though he is a dealer. I tired calling once and got his cousin who never knew who he was.
        Sounds pretty russian to me

Comment

I hear he is a prick
          -Andy

Comment

welp, I'm looking to pick up an e30 here in the new future. Looking at my options.

I have a 91 e34 535i auto that shifts perfectly with an m30b35 that was rebuilt 20k ago, clean title 3rd owner dark green, some scratches and a dent on the left passenger door but great condition overall.

Looking to trade the car for a motor swap, any questions PM me.

Comment

Use the m30!!!
              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

intro..

Hey guys, just droppin' in to say hi to the PNW crew.

Recently picked up a '91 325i for $750. Mechanically everything is sound. Just did a tune-up and full inspection. Suspension needs some refurb but overall the car is a peach.

Anyways, here a few pics from the day i bought it...all i had was my cell...

First things first: Restoration. After everything is up-to-snuff i'll begin throwing monies at it once the mod bug bites...

Anyone north of Seattle know of any good junkyards with E30's not totally stripped?

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                  I practically stole it. I got it from some tweaker that had no idea what it was, I played it off like it was just a normal peice of shot u.s. car. He said he didn't like it/couldn't fix it because everything is in German I laughed, and asked him what he wanted for it. He said 350$ It took everything I had to play it cool. It's been a good day.
                  Why can I never find these deals... awesome man

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by 325islandhopper View Post

Recently picked up a '91 325i for $750. Mechanically everything is sound. Just did a tune-up and full inspection. Suspension needs some refurb but overall the car is a peach.

Anyways, here a few pics from the day i bought it...all i had was my cell...

First things first: Restoration. After everything is up-to-snuff i'll begin throwing monies at it once the mod bug bites...

Anyone north of Seattle know of any good junkyards with E30's not totally stripped?
                    Arlington pick and pull. They always have more bimmers then Lynnwood. Lynnwood does have qite a few e36's, but not a lot of the older ones.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 325islandhopper View Post

Anyways, here a few pics from the day i bought it...all i had was my cell..

Where did you find that car ? Sweet looking but id loose the wing if it were me. What parts are you looking for

Comment

What're you guys doing when you disconnect your AC Compressors as far as letting the Freon into the air? The answer would seem simple but I figure I'd ask if there was a smart way to do it.

Thanks. Happy Sunday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Usually there isnt any freon left lol
                          -Andy

Comment

Wonder why he decided to sell after all this time? Asking price seems pretty optimistic for its current state.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/3827457219.html

Wonder why he decided to sell after all this time? Asking price seems pretty optimistic for its current state.

I'm actually in the market for an E30 M3 right now and cars like this are the reason I think I will have trouble finding a reasonably priced one.

Comment

Originally posted by AWDE30 View Post
                                I'm actually in the market for an E30 M3 right now and cars like this are the reason I think I will have trouble finding a reasonably priced one.
                                I sorta am too, but I think I'll just buy a shell and build off that. Hell, even nice bodies with 4 lug and no drivetrain or interior are fetching $6k+. Ridiculous.

Used to be able to buy a good runner/driver for around that much, just a couple years ago. Time is a weird thing...
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X