PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Also the same two words to describe Joel's most recent flare-up.
    I've been cultivating it for a while now and you've never complained.
    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
    2010 Buell XB9SX
    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Just picked these up. ACS type 1 17x8.5 et13. Squared set

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370561185.955029.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	7156625

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahriley91 View Post
        Tis a good scene. I have even been getting thumbs up from Honda guys lately.
        Me too...which actually makes me a bit uneasy given the whole "5 finger discount" that scene draws. If they even come and start that shit here.
        - Greg
        α Team Founding Member
        1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
        2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

F*cking super cool story, I had a customer come in my shop about 4 years ago with a 91 Accord. We did a shit load of work on it and when she came to pick up her car and she told us of her journey she was going. She was about drive this 91 Accord to South America. Straight up blew my mind that someone would even think to take a 91 Accord to South America. I thought it was dumbest idea ever but, whatever. Well, today she just called my shop today said she's back into and needed that car looked over. Heres the best part, she drove it down there with no radio and no a/c. Straight B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Comment

I know how I feel about these two companies just looking at how you all feel about the two.

Thermostats.. Wahler or Behr? What temp are you guys' running?

Nice wheels Jon!
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
              F*cking super cool story, .... Straight B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
              I want to do a similar drive with my buddy. amazing that a 91 accord was the car she took.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That era Accord is one of the most reliable cars ever produced.

Comment

Glad it's thriving. I love the rain and just overcast weather. My sister lived in Tacoma. I remember nicely paved roads thru green trees and water front views
                  HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                  i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                    That era Accord is one of the most reliable cars ever produced.

This.

I've had my '90 Accord for 9yrs and it has NEVER left me stranded. 309k miles and still runs strong. Proper maintenance and regular oil changes every 3500miles. Still the original motor/trans and only on it's second clutch.

Not surprised AT ALL that it made it there and back. Could probably do it again if it had to..

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      I know how I feel about these two companies just looking at how you all feel about the two.

Thermostats.. Wahler or Behr? What temp are you guys' running?

Nice wheels Jon!
                      Thanks. This guy has had these wheels for sale for way too long(2years) so I just pulled the trigger. I have been wanting a set of type 1s for a long time. Wheels are addicting!!!

Jon

sigpic

Comment

So, btw...who bought that phucking black on black '89 325is on Seattle CL? Was trying to figure out getting a trailer and pick it up tomorrow, but someone bought it before I could get up there :(
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

And, btw...those ACS are dope!!!
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            So, btw...who bought that phucking black on black '89 325is on Seattle CL? Was trying to figure out getting a trailer and pick it up tomorrow, but someone bought it before I could get up there :(
                            Ya it was a good canvas, wonder who stole it.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              I bought it. Not too bad of a deal and only 2 owners before me. Another project but clean e30's are harder to come by now days. Sorry man, but it's in good hands now
                              "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Haha glad it went to a good home.

I was suspecting Bradley but I guess not!
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X