X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This waffle.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

well, Turner Motorsports has dropped the ball again. Once they figured out the piston ordeal I was told I would be getting the pistons directly from Wiseco. They didnt tell me that Wiseco wouldnt be shipping the pistons out until the 28th :curse:
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
        well, Turner Motorsports has dropped the ball again. Once they figured out the piston ordeal I was told I would be getting the pistons directly from Wiseco. They didnt tell me that Wiseco wouldnt be shipping the pistons out until the 28th :curse:
        Ouch! Should be worth all the hassle in the end! If had nothing but good experiences with Turner

Comment

Damn, par for the course it seems. It'll be a sweet unique build when done though. Definitely worth it. Good luck man.
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

That really sucks, Simon. Still shooting for the same deadline?
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Anyone have a link to a proper m50 head removal diy?
              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                Anyone have a link to a proper m50 head removal diy?
                It's pretty easy once you get the timing case/front crank bolt off. Just make sure you have the cam lock tools and that cyl 1 is at TDC. I suggest buying an E36 Bentley.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  That really sucks, Simon. Still shooting for the same deadline?
                  Highly unlikely to have the engine assembled, installed and running in two weeks. Ive decided Im going to keep plugging away on the other stuff I need to do. Luckily my UUC 10* twisted DSSR arrived today so that put out some of the flames of the fire haha. Im like a little kid when I get new parts
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Highly unlikely to have the engine assembled, installed and running in two weeks. Ive decided Im going to keep plugging away on the other stuff I need to do. Luckily my UUC 10* twisted DSSR arrived today so that put out some of the flames of the fire haha. Im like a little kid when I get new parts
                    You will love it, guaranteed, the best mod I have done to my car in recent years. Makes shifting nice and tight (heh)
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Dropped my car off at kessle motor sports hopefully they can figure it out. >_>

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        You will love it, guaranteed, the best mod I have done to my car in recent years. Makes shifting nice and tight (heh)
                        +1 DSSR made shifting that much more enjoyable. Been awhile since I threw my EVO3/DSSR in and had 0 grinds since

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                          Dropped my car off at kessle motor sports hopefully they can figure it out. >_>

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Who did you talk to there? im guessing you meant Kassel not Kessle? If its Kassel, one of my good buddys owns that shop.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Anyone know a fairly cheap way of towing a 318 from bend to vancouver... Uhaul wants 300 for a tow deck and truck. ill pay someone to road trip out there! no joke

Comment

Just borrow a friends truck and rent there flatbed for 60$ a day that's what I do

Comment

I'm going to smoke my ellipsoids tonight while I have them apart to tint the lenses. I'm using night shades because I don't want to go super dark.

I planned on tinting the insides of the lenses but I'm thinking tinting the reflectors may work a little better.

Any input or tips for getting these apart
                                I'll be using a heat gun(girlfriend says no car parts in her oven)

Comment

Working...
                                X