• Show
Clear All

purdy
    -Andy

Comment

That's some nice looking water. Makes me want to go fishing

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

awesome roads and killer scenery. bimmer wasn't too bad either..

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

I love driving those roads!
          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

what roads are those?

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
              what roads are those?
              The roads towards the mountains past Incestacada.
              1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

so clackamas HWY?

Comment

Hwy 224/211/Clackamas HWY, between Carver and Detroit Lake. One of my favorite ways to burn a half a tank and half a day.

Comment

I'm going to plan a group run down there again. Maybe camp for the night, rent a boat, make a weekend of it. Maybe try and flood Detroit with euros like it was Leavenworth. It would be a much, much better drive than the Leavenworth, although Detroit isn't a resort town, it would still be pretty damn awesome.

Here's the rest of the photos from the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                      I'm going to plan a group run down there again. Maybe camp for the night, rent a boat, make a weekend of it. Maybe try and flood Detroit with euros like it was Leavenworth. It would be a much, much better drive than the Leavenworth, although Detroit isn't a resort town, it would still be pretty damn awesome.

Here's the rest of the photos from the day.
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/twelviz...7634626534145/
                      Love this idea.

Comment

I'm working out the details. It would be Aug 10-11. I already had a pretty dialed in day planned, and this dry run allowed me to sort some additional details. Stay tuned for a Facebook page shortly.

Comment

I'm working out the details. It would be Aug 10-11. I already had a pretty dialed in day planned, and this dry run allowed me to sort some additional details. Stay tuned for a Facebook page shortly.
                          August 10th is the BMW Motorfest at Portland Brewing. Streets are getting closed off for the event.
                          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Scheduling conflicts are always a problem in the PNW. There's only so many summer weekends.

And this will be an all euro event. Singular brand events don't interest me. I like to mix it up.

Comment

Scheduling conflicts are always a problem in the PNW. There's only so many summer weekends.

And this will be an all euro event. Singular brand events don't interest me. I like to mix it up.
                              Just saying there will be quite a few BMW's there, including E30's since it's being highlighted this year.
                              1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

I cant wait until you have a front bumper on that car, whats the holdup. ps please keep this one.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X