No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The black rockers and handles look 1000000x better!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

When swapping sway bars, ideally you want ix or convertible pieces correct?

Comment

Cabrio front, iX or M3 rear.

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
          When swapping sway bars, ideally you want ix or convertible pieces correct?
          What spring rates, I have no rear bar.

Comment

IE3 springs, just considering different things I should look into to improve the general feel of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
              Yes, bring a new belt. What power steering mod? Seeing as how we'll be working from under the car and on refrigeration I'd say definitely the special place.
              Deletes my power steering. Got a deal on it since my pump went out & I've been driving without PS for like 4 months.

Phil / Ryan: How does the 4th weekend of August work for either of you? Be the 23rd I believe? Let me know, I just have to plan ahead plus I know you both have younglings to watch out for as well
              Originally posted by James Crivellone
              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Sounds good jay but I go alone
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post

I've been waiting most of my car-nerding life to find that wheel and have a car worth putting it on.
                  that is THE steering wheel to have ....

loved it so much I had to have one as soon as I got back from Germany. and now I have one waiting for my E30

ps I have pics of all the cars also (obviously). feel free to ask for them, Im no photographer though
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

anybody have an idea what it would cost to get a drivehsaft balanced?

A guy on bf.c has a zf310 e34 driveshaft for $110 shipped, but he separated it without marking it :(

good or bad deal?

Comment

I would estimate around $100 to have a driveshaft balanced. If it were me, I would just buy a reman or rebuilt one. I'm going to in a few months. Definitely worth spending the money for peace of mind.

Comment

I need to find an uber clean tan Italvolanti, it's that or a Nardi.]

EDIT: FAPPPPPPPP

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                          I need to find an uber clean tan Italvolanti, it's that or a Nardi.]

EDIT: FAPPPPPPPP
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ITALVOLA...-/200947370281
                          Someone buy that. Good price.

Comment

Yeah, that seller in Australia is killing it on price. But, that shipping kills most of the value.

Comment

Yeah he wants like 75 bucks for shipping. Still $190 bucks for a brand new Italovanti isn't too bad.

Comment

So BMW Seattle still can order these rechargeable key centers just an FYI. RealOEM says NLA but i literally just ordered one haha.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X