No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unwritten R3V Rule #1: Never let toes wrench on your stuff.

Comment

^Never. You'll turn to grab a wrench and then of a sudden there's a Volvo lip, rusted hood and, purple wheels on your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        ^Never. You'll turn to grab a wrench and then of a sudden there's a Volvo lip, rusted hood and, purple wheels on your car.
        You forgot about JB welding parts from home depot onto the car

Comment

Ah how could I forget!

Comment

All we did was remove the suspension from my touring, not much can go wrong with that...

And for all the hate you guys give him, who gives a fuck. It's his car and his money. If it makes him happy then so be it. Go troll someone else.
            '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
            '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
            '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

at least your nice suspension will get some good use, glad you found somebody to take them off your hands.

also in better light parker, the s50 bottom end cylinder walls all have severe vertical scoring, i am having the block overbored and getting new pistons, 2 of the pistons were pretty damaged.
              My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Damn got a ticket because of my yellow headlights, I like them so much though >_>.....

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys the suspension on Beastolizers car is actually extremely rare :) - more on that later.

I foudn like 3 or 4 new door dings on my car from the past like 3 days. FML

Comment

oh and I want this

Comment

Why can I not figure out who Beastolizer is IRL..... UGHH
                      Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                      That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                      Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                      no fat dudes. car will scrape
                      Originally posted by Ryann
                      Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Cool beans just went neck and neck with a brz that had an exhaust.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
                          Why can I not figure out who Beastolizer is IRL..... UGHH
                          creeper status ^

who am i irl?
                          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            Hey guys the suspension on Beastolizers car is actually extremely rare :) - more on that later.

I foudn like 3 or 4 new door dings on my car from the past like 3 days. FML
                            Rare e34 suspension? Do tell..

Comment

Hey guys who knows of a place that will do an exhaust install on a e34 535i? The local shop won't do it cause we want a 2.5 single from the headers back with a single cat - they say we have to use 2 cats for it to be legal.

We have the muffler, y pipe, and a cat - all magnaflow parts. Please pm me

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                Hey guys who knows of a place that will do an exhaust install on a e34 535i? The local shop won't do it cause we want a 2.5 single from the headers back with a single cat - they say we have to use 2 cats for it to be legal.

We have the muffler, y pipe, and a cat - all magnaflow parts. Please pm me
                                Drive to Oregon. Legal, schmegal. Profit.

What's so rare about this suspension from the e34?

Comment

Working...
                                X