No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol using my phone, so many spelling errors. Example A of iPhone not understanding English.

Edit: ya Joel +1 on MacBooks sucking, GF has a MBA and it is stupid slow, the lid screen want stay up it always sags, and did I say it's slow?
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Lol using my phone, so many spelling errors. Example A of iPhone not understanding English.
      wut

Comment

Damn it Billiam, learn to engrish

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
          I have never paid anywhere close to $500 for a console
          This. An x-box is like 200 bucks.

Comment

Xbox360 on release was $299/399 and Playstation 3 was $499/$599

That being said, at the time of release it would cost you ~1.5x that in order to build a comparable PC, not including LCD, keyboard/mouse.

Comment

Anyone have experience doing interior upholstery? Really wanting to do a few things myself this winter.

More or less looking for a good starting point.
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Upholstery is an art imo. The guys I know have been doing it for ages and they have apprentices they're teaching.

Comment

Ya I wouldn't Even attempt it, I'd leave that to a professional, small things and simple door cards maybe, but seats? No thanks.

Bat Ian, engrishing is hard.
                  willschnitz

Comment

what color is this car? http://augusta.craigslist.org/cto/4040938623.html
                    Transaction Feedback: -click here
                    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                      akaziengrun

willschnitz

Comment

Anybody local parting an e30? I am looking to acquire an entire rear IRS assembly, as complete as possible, for a custom project.

I have a feeling the pick n pull will nickle and dime me to death, so I'm asking you gais first.
                        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Shoulda asked a week ago. Had one I would have let go dirt cheap.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Someone go buy this so I don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                              Someone go buy this so I don't have to.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4021283511.html
                              Damn clean for that many miles

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                                I will take BSOD over that horrible spinning beachball any day of the week. I have a top of the line Macbook Pro Retina at work, literally two months old and it is the slowest computer that I've used in the last five years. I have about 20 tabs open and my 8GB of memory is at about 98%. I will just never understand the draw to these expensive, horrid machines. My home laptop is 2 years old, cost half as much, and is higher performance in near-every way.

And it doesn't try to slit my wrists when I lean them on the front edge.
                                I don't know how much molly you snorted this morning, but my MBP I bought this June is the best goddamn computer I've ever bought -- I experience zero issues with speed and I use Photoshop for a living.

I also build my own gaming rigs, so I know what it takes.

Comment

Working...
                                X