Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I thought you had that '85 eta for a bit?
    Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
    503.967.3800
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

    Comment


      oh, true. I forgot about that car. I never had to do anything early-model specific on it except for the fuel pump
      m106 1990 e30
      e36 daily
      e32 cruiser

      Comment


        Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
        Where the hell do you find the plastic bumper surrounds and trim for early model cars? I picked up an 86 yesterday and its missing a few parts... I haven't owned an early model since 2005.

        Austin has some, iirc you can get them from the dealer too.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          I've got a problem. It's -20 here and the e28 won't start.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Are the window triangles the same between 2dr/4dr and early/late? The mounting tabs are broken on mine and I need newer ones.
            1984 325e - 1991 325i - 1991 Trans Am - 2001 Audi S4 avant - 2003 Jaguar S-type R - 1996 F350 Powerstroke
            Manual swap all the things!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
              Austin has some, iirc you can get them from the dealer too.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I do have some fronts. $10
              Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
              503.967.3800
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

              Comment


                Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                Where the hell do you find the plastic bumper surrounds and trim for early model cars? I picked up an 86 yesterday and its missing a few parts... I haven't owned an early model since 2005.
                Ive got all those plastic pieces I pulled off my Henna when I did the euro swap on it. Id sell them dirt dirty cheap if you wanted them. :)

                1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

                Comment


                  Are "i" and eta fuel rails the same? My buddy's doing a run of billet fuel rails for some pro3 guys and I may have him make me one.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Never mind he builds them intake specific(they're all cast slightly different) . It's a waste for an eta, I'm just gonna have it set up for the 2.7i intake


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      I found this e36 m20 swapped ti, quite interesting, and thought I would share it with you fellas.

                      there is a first for everything I guess..

                      Transaction Feedback: -click here
                      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

                      Comment


                        I wonder if it's any faster than a normal 318ti? Haha, kinda cool, nonetheless. Just different.

                        Seth.. Got some details on these fuel rails? May want one for my IX.
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                          I wonder if it's any faster than a normal 318ti? Haha, kinda cool, nonetheless. Just different.

                          Seth.. Got some details on these fuel rails? May want one for my IX.

                          He's not opening the run to the public, just a few pro3 guys that are long time customers and me. I tried to convince him there was a market for them but according to him it's just not worth his time even though he's charging 450 a pop for them.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            I do have a pic though haha


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                              I found this e36 m20 swapped ti, quite interesting, and thought I would share it with you fellas.

                              there is a first for everything I guess..

                              Better than an M42.

                              Comment


                                I hate having to back burner my car hobby for real life stuff.

                                But, that'll change shortly. The E28 should rejoin the world of the living, and the E21 will go under the knife. Stoked.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X