No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. You got my number, text me when its available. Anyone got an E34 M50 pan for sale?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I also have one of those. lol

It was on my M50. It cracked at one point and I JB welded it. Definitely fixable if you know someone good at welding aluminum!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

A good friend of mine just moved into a house next door to a drunken, self serving piece of shit old man who knocks on her door and rings her doorbell at all hours of the night because he doesn't like her kid's basketball hoop on their street. Is anyone able to kick his cellphone's ass? 541.530.030zero

Comment

Happy to oblige :) I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Saved the number.

Sent from my Note 2
          Turbo M50 4 Door Build thread here 4 Sale thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
            A good friend of mine just moved into a house next door to a drunken, self serving piece of shit old man who knocks on her door and rings her doorbell at all hours of the night because he doesn't like her kid's basketball hoop on their street. Is anyone able to kick his cellphone's ass? 541.530.030zero

Sent from my Note 2
            Attached Files
            Turbo M50 4 Door Build thread here 4 Sale thread

Comment

don't publicly post the number if you're gonna do that stuff

Comment

This is awesome.
                Have an address?
                I have some friends who like violence. Lol.
                sigpic
                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

anybody looking to lower their e34?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381501047.335156.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	7160890

Changed some stuff around. Hella French E codes high beams, black kidneys and clear turns. No sure how I feel about the kidneys but I know for sure I need fogs to match the highs.

Comment

Brett, Id get some yellow laminix. those fogs are a PITA to replace if they crack and the laminix will help with that, as well as giving you the yellow look you want
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        don't publicly post the number if you're gonna do that stuff
                        Wise man.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

New to the forum and just got my e30 the other day. Been searching all over for some Coilovers locally for a good price. Thought someone in here might have some forsale. If not I'll probably end up with some bc's brandnew.

Comment

Local(pdx) shops that do body and sheet metal work? Any recommendations?
                            Transaction Feedback: -click here
                            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

What do you realistically want to spend? I know a few good people, but they aren't cheap and they take their time to make sure it's done right
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

My fucking redneck cousin just bought a POS 325e. Cosmetically, it's straight enough, but it's beat to hell. Interior is pretty well thrashed. Engine has been neglected, underneath the valve cover it's full of reddish black gunk. Seems to run fine; drives okay with one big exception: the CSB is FUCKED. Cluster out of a 325i, too. Best of all, this idiot paid $2200 for this pile. $750 car on a good day...
                                Originally posted by 5Toes
                                bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Working...
                                X