No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks nice dude! Assuming you got your M50 all sorted?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
      So how do you hardcore parters move a car once you sell front suspension bits? No, I don't have a forklift
      Harbor freight sells cheap composite dollies for stupid cheap prices.

Comment

Good idea!
        -Peter
        '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
        '91 318is slicktop project
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Car looks nice dude! Assuming you got your M50 all sorted?
          Thanks man. It's sorted out for the most part. I have a miniscule timing cover oil leak and I tried doing the "hotcam" swap and boogered up the cam timing. I have my original b27 power level until about 4k and then it pulls like a scalded feline to redline. When I do the timing cover gasket I'm just going to toss the factory cam back in and roll around stock-like.
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I'm thinking about picking up new wheels soonish. Buying new tires for the weaves could commit me for too long.

Anyways - what's good these days? I'm thinking about either some DSIIs on adapters or some of the newly issued Enkei 92s. The BBS reps are even appealing at barely $400 shipped.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
              Thanks man. It's sorted out for the most part. I have a miniscule timing cover oil leak and I tried doing the "hotcam" swap and boogered up the cam timing. I have my original b27 power level until about 4k and then it pulls like a scalded feline to redline. When I do the timing cover gasket I'm just going to toss the factory cam back in and roll around stock-like.
              IMHO, the small displacement 24v motors should only run stock cams. I don't like losing that off the line power. They are fun when you get them in their power band, though.

Comment

Hope everybody is having a lazy Sunday. Im sitting around doing homework and listening to BBC Radio 1 - such great music

Comment

Mmmm Gurl.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Looking good dude.

Comment

What wonders and hour and $5 can do for an engine bay.
                      willschnitz

Comment

It really needs a nice black silicone intake boot to finish it off ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          It really needs a nice black silicone intake boot to finish it off ;)
                          Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No
                          willschnitz

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EAD :)

Comment

Need to find a rear valence or rear clip!!
                              1985 318i Sedan POS. Cosmo Bleu {R.I.P}

Comment

Originally posted by Anjreu View Post
                                Need to find a rear valence or rear clip!!
                                If you were here a couple weeks ago id have sold you my perfectly straight rear clip, but now im gonna keep it and weld it on my car lol.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X