PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
    If you don't dd your car...I HIGHLY recommend Hagerty. I have mine insured for $14K, no deductible, and it's like $350ish/yr.
    Thanks, I gotta look that that up!

Comment

Cheuk, do you mean the connector housing?
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Anyone here looking for a really nice E36 sedan? '93, red on black, manual, 130k...
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Well I got screwed when I ordered my foglights, they are nla because hella is no longer making amber lights. So they sent me one because that's all they had. Wtf do I do with one foglight? Looked all over, and everyone is out of stock on the 530's so I ordered a set of 550's and since the company is refusing to take this one back I decided to just make it a back up light. What do you guys think? I haven't decided if I like it, although it's nice since my reverse lights are tinted red and useless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and say it looks ugly. Just my opinion haha.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Like the license plate says, "DMB". If you like it, that's all that matters.

Comment

I hear you. At least it's a really clean, nice looking, fog light!
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Use It as a garage floodlight lol. But yea I agree, If you want a rear fog wire it up to a single reverse light.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

My only complaint is that it's a bit large, but the upside is it takes away attention from the dent in my bumper!
                    I have euro rear fog set up I think I will also be wiring it to the rear fog switch.

Comment

Going to be moving soon and may not have a fireplace in the garage anymore.

What do you guys do to stay warm out there? My buddy has a propane heater thing that works well but after awhile it starts to stink and burn my eyes and shit. I know it can't be good.
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I use a propane heater. I can only handle it for 20 minutes or so before my eyes burn up. Works well though!

Comment

Undies, fuzzy pajamas, and coveralls. Oh yeah and alcohol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thermals and coveralls.

Comment

multiple electric heaters lol
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                Well I got screwed when I ordered my foglights, they are nla because hella is no longer making amber lights. So they sent me one because that's all they had. Wtf do I do with one foglight? Looked all over, and everyone is out of stock on the 530's so I ordered a set of 550's and since the company is refusing to take this one back I decided to just make it a back up light. What do you guys think? I haven't decided if I like it, although it's nice since my reverse lights are tinted red and useless
                                I don't mind it, function over form... Is there a way to tuck it into (under) the bumper so you'd have to stoop down to see it?

Stick it in the back window... (now I'm just talking stupid ideas That's how my truck was born! )

I think I will do something similar with a single (bright!) smack in the middle of my truck, under the roll pan, and back a foot or 18 inches. Obviously it wouldn't light up things up high, but having the ground lit is better than nothing...
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X