No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always hated the way my car has rode on my gc's, I've always blamed the shitty ride on stock struts. I lifted my car all the way up today to get through the snow.

It rides absolutely amazing. I love it, but it looks stupid as hell. It is possible to get low without sacrificing ride quality . I plan on ordering bc's tomorow but before I do that I'd like to consider all my options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol why? Do you even understand why the car rode they way it did? That problem could be fixed with properly valved struts. Smh, Are people even trying anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        Lol why? Do you even understand why the car rode they way it did? That problem could be fixed with properly valved struts. Smh, Are people even trying anymore?
        Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          E30 dash swaps are cake. Either way, heater core is an hour job all said and done...unless you have a 24v e30, then you add an hour to that for intake removal/install.
          I have to do the core in my car soon, I'm hoping the m30 doesn't require pulling the manfold :/

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
            I have to do the core in my car soon, I'm hoping the m30 doesn't require pulling the manfold :/
            I think that is one of the few swaps that doesn't. IIRC, it's at enough of an angle that you can get to it fairly easy. I hate removing M30 intakes.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
              Nope.
              That makes me sad. People would just rather bolt in an s52 and off the self "coilovers" than take the time to learn how to make there m20 fast or learn how suspension works. Its a fucking travesty.

Comment

That makes me sad. People would just rather bolt in an s52 and off the self "coilovers" than take the time to learn how to make there m20 fast or learn how suspension works. Its a fucking travesty.
                I like to see people be creative, and it sure doesn't happen a lot anymore. I just really like the 24v platform, or I would probably be stuck on 12v motors still.

Comment

Me too, I have nothing against 24v cars. I just wished people would spend a little more time learning about stuff and making something awesome.

Comment

I really liked Alex's M20 in the black car that was just wrecked. For an M20, it sounded amazing and was pretty fucking fast. That was cool to me because of just spending his money on an M50 swap, he made an admittedly pretty badass M20.

Comment

Yeah I love that m20 and I'm hoping to get something similar out of my M20 but, in a iX.

Comment

Word.

Comment

Yeah I love that m20 and I'm hoping to get something similar out of my M20 but, in a iX.

buy my head then, for you 800, I'll even do 400 down and 100 month after =).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30rooster View Post
                            buy my head then, for you 800, i'll even do 400 down and 100 month after =).
                            lol what!?! Sold

Comment

Anyone in town have a muffler hanger? One of mine broke a few weeks ago and I have been driving with just one.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

lol what!?! Sold
                                really? Cool I'll drop that shit off tomorrow after work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X