Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a link?

Comment

My engine swap might have to take a back burner to this little bit of video gear.

You have to watch this video example for the Phantom 2, Zenmuse Gimbal, and GoPro Hero3 Black:

Great example of car applications
      Watch in HD!Testing the new Phantom 2 with Zenmuse and the Gopro Hero3+Thanks to Chester for Driving =)All flown with one charged batteryMusik: Drops of H2O...

Between my motorized slider, GoPro, GlideCam, and drone/gimbal setup, I'd have to start charging people for video shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
        Have you ever picked one of those up? They weigh a ton, the stock e46 m3 muffler is at least 50lbs.
        I was just using that as an easy to picture reference. I built a muffler of similar design from spare exhaust tubing and a new truck muffler case I had sitting around and I just wanted a little confirmation I wasn't turning into a ricer or something before I hacked off most of the spare tire well. :D The next dilemma resides in the fact my early car would be displaying the entirety of the muffler if I don't weld on a late valence.

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        I'm looking for a solid aluminum flywheel and sport clutch kit package.
        Two best options I'm seeing at the moment:
        Spec stage 1 clutch & IE Flywheel : $780
        Bimmerworld Clutchmaster Organic stage 1 & JB Flywheel: $760

Anybody have any experience with these items?
        I haven't used spec for my bmw but I thoroughly enjoy the spec I put in my trans am. It was exactly like factory weight just so much more grip when I needed it.
        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
          It'd look fine as long as you don't do this...

More is NOT always better!
          That. Is. Ridiculous.
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
          Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            Test drove the e39 it's not in as a great as shape as I was told, it's not bad though, it's fast as shit.

Only issues I saw was the speedo doesn't work, and the check engine light is on. Or maybe it just said service. I'm not familiar with those cars. I'm going to have it inspected before I buy it, if I have to throw a couple grand at it for maintenace I think it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Having a modern bmw as a daily and driving my e30 as a fun car is one the best things you can do IMO.

Comment

No way, e30's way cheaper too maintain. We're just gonna keep the e28 and e30 it's a better investment and more reliable car. New bmw's are a bad idea if rather have a corolla or a civic if I didn't daily my e30

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                I'm looking for a solid aluminum flywheel and sport clutch kit package.
                Two best options I'm seeing at the moment:
                Spec stage 1 clutch & IE Flywheel : $780
                Bimmerworld Clutchmaster Organic stage 1 & JB Flywheel: $760

Anybody have any experience with these items?
                Spec clutch in my experience wore out prematurely on the PP side, I'm running Clutch Masters in my car now

Comment

Anybody have any experience with itb's my buddy's going to help me build a set. I'm thinking triumph tb's would work well since I can run two sets. And they are cheap.

Comment

E39 530s are cheap as shit to maintain easy to work on and hella reliable.
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I've been driving an e92 335i with a tune since yesterday, I'm in love.

Comment

Fuck today. My daily shit the bed and my phone breaks and can't do shit til Monday.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                          Having a modern bmw as a daily and driving my e30 as a fun car is one the best things you can do IMO.
                          :yawn:

Incorrect. Having an E28 as a daily, and an E21 as weekender is the best thing.

Comment

Still wrong. E28 and e30 that wants to be an e21. Daily both.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Fuck today. My daily shit the bed and my phone breaks and can't do shit til Monday.

It's just a little 12v at least it's easier to fix than you 24v

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                *sniff*

Comment

Working...
                                X