PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
    Take care of your spine, people. This shit sucks.
    I get disability from the VA for what 14 years of service did to mine. 2 bulging disks aren't very fun at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
      I get disability from the VA for what 14 years of service did to mine. 2 bulging disks aren't very fun at all.
      We thank you for your service, how'd you damage your disks?

Comment

Carrying a lot of shit for a long period of time. Wearing 60lbs of extra weight for over a year.

Comment

I picked up a set of Zender side skirts for the E21. This is the only set of skirts I like on the E21, as they have no vertical portions. And of course, because they are the only ones I like, they've been the hardest for me to find. They are a bit warped from being stored poorly, and the paint is crap, but they are gouge, scrape, and free of broken mounting points. They'll likely sit to the side until I get to the paint/bodywork part of the build. Which is likely not for another year or so.

Comment

Luke (stereoinstaller1) hooked up my e28 last weekend. e28 10" box, all new speakers with his custom crossovers, kenwood deck, and alpine pdx 5 amp. It sounds pretty ridiculous and I am very happy. He's still going to finish the final touches on the install with completion of the amp rack and I'll post pics when it's all done but I can say for sure that he is a standup guy, very talented, and does good work. It was wheels vs. euro bumpers vs. stereo for me and I made the right decision. Thanks Luke for keeping our old cars rocking!

Comment

Fuck that guy. ;)

I asked about a 10" box for the E28 and he said "never again."

Comment

Must have said that after he put his blood, sweat, and tears into mine. 😃 He's a king.

Comment

Fuck that guy. ;)

I think he has a new saw or something that makes them easier to make now.

Comment

^yeah, he is more setup to make them again. They used to be a raging pain in the ass to build.
                    -Andy

Comment

Fuck that guy. ;)

If I have learned anything from dealing with Luke you have to be persistent.. oh yea and have no opinion of your own that differs from his ;)

Comment

:roll: LOL.
                        I still want a lukebox, audio systems are kind of low on the totem pole for me when it comes to cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                          I still want a lukebox, audio systems are kind of low on the totem pole for me when it comes to cars.
                          I hear ya! Performance before creature comforts but its nice being able to crank it up to max volume and tune everything else out

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                            I had the same view but then I got one and went: "Why was this not first on my list in the first place...."
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

If you're not throwing a V8 into your car, the first mod that you should make is a LukeBox. hands down.

And even if you are throwing a V8 into it, you may want to start with the LukeBox anyway.
                              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

My only need from a stereo is to look OEM.

I'd almost rather not have one at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X